Reviews for One Thousand and One Nights Left Unseen
cdoerres13 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love this story so much... The beginning made me sad
kitti chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
this s cute :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
lol loved it! um... though i really dont like oro acting fluffy and girly i usually like it when kabuto bottoms and oro is being a sly cruel badass and acts like normal...u pulled it off nice great story XD
Sleepingstep chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
That was amazing!

Your writing was just so descriptive! You captured them both beautifully!

Loved it :D
AngeloftheOdd chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
Fluffy Orokabuone happy happy fangirl Another great chapter!
Selvanic chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
XD It's so cute! Poor guys getting picked on by rumours. :D But between you me, I'd tell a couple of people if -I- knew. Haha. And I'm not much of a gossiper. ANYWAY! Loved it. Cute fluff.

with eyes looking up chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
ahaha, that last comment. that was hilarious. :p

loved it, again. loved.

i
Furofushi chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Beautiful story! One of the few with these two that isn't purely sex or even rape. Very nice. If this wasn't the last chapter, which I hope it isn't, update soon! )
AngeloftheOdd chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Oh. My. God. *dies of massive nosebleed* KabuOro yes! That was amazing, both beautifully romantic and very erotic. Awesome awesome awesome job. Oh, and thankyouthankyouthankyou Please, please please continue.
with eyes looking up chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
okay, here's what i'm going to do. everytime i see you update one of your fics, imma go get the toilet paper, cause seriously, that was freaking AMAZING.

i'm not even kidding, that was possibly your best smut (in my opinion...) so far. it. was. hot. D

i can't wait to see what happens next...

...and with Tayuya. O_o
Selvanic chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
WOOT! Don't be so hard on yourself; this was quite well done! High fives for you!

This really was a sweet chapter, regardless of the hot, medical table, smex. XD I love Kabuto's confession/explanation. So cute. But tsk tsk, Tayuya-chan. Just what has she gotten herself into, I wonder. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Selvanic
Selvanic chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
OMG! UP THE RATING! UP THE RATING! XD Sorry, inner OroKabu fangirl is VERY hard to control sometimes. Especially when you write so damn well!

But yes! I adore this story so much! And a rating uping would be so amazing! D But whichever choice you make, you can bet I'll be right back here reading and reviewing happily.

Selvanic chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
XD

I freakin' ADORE THIS! OMG! Why have I not found this sooner? ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER I SAY! CHARGE!

Selvanic chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
...I have NO words for how amazing this first chapter alone is. I am now going to read and watch this, as well as you. XD I ist OroKabu stalker. Fear me...

with eyes looking up chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
UP THE RATING.

:D

seriously. if you did, that would totally make my dad. you would be my hero.

seriously.

...really seriously.

great chapter, i liked the description of orochimaru's body changing.

cann't wait for the next chapter!