Reviews for By the Way They Dance
basketcse chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
One of my favorite shorts. Beautiful!
VVine chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Beautifully done!
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Just adorable. Nice to see Joe being a grown up here. Thanks for sharing.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
THAT was absolutely the most beautiful and fitting story I've ever read about those two. You truly nailed the emotions and feelings of each and every character, and for Joe to do just what he did took a lot of courage and love.

Absolutely wonderful writing. Exceptional. thank you for sharing it.
Maggie M.
nopricebabe chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I've loved JLC for years and years. They're from my hometown- Charleston- so I used to get the chance to see them once every month or so. :) When my husband and I got married, this was the song we danced to for our first dance.

I can't tell you how much I love that you combined this song with Ranger/Steph! :) So cute!
christibabe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
VERY nicely done. I really enjoyed this little story.
SpecialPerson chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is the cutest little story I've ever read! Love it. Finally something satisfying! Its amazing!
Margaretlucylu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
sweet mother of goodness thanks for having joe set them free
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Perfect. Thank you
PricklySare chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Beautifully written. :) Now if only JE would realize they're in love and tell Ranger to get his head outta his ass... lol. :) -Sare
ute0724 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was a nice little read. I could really visualize what was happening as they were dancing. I like that you made Joe a decent guy and felt bad for him in this story. I had a little trouble believing that Morelli would notice that Lula's dress looked nice with her skin tone or would give Ranger a William Marston quote. All that said, well done. Thanks for sharing.
yellowstar128 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Great story. And thanks for introducing me to a great band.
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
this is like the best babe fic EVER! i like the nice treatment of joe, hes a good guy, hes just with the wrong girl

awesome, wonderful, stupendous job

dancingpiggy
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Fabulous story! I really loved it! If you have time, could you tell me what the name of the song is? I have never heard of that group before. I really like them!
Susiee chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
How mean of you to say it's Cupcake friendly when it's not. You should be ashamed of yourself for tlaking advantage of girls who just want to have fun and then you ruin it for them.