Reviews for potato chips
Yuokoia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really loved this one. I think it was super cute.
Emumoon chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yeah, another sequel! I loved your depiction of Mikoto, it was so...motherly.

~~TTFN, Emu
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Really...? I can't remember a story written from you (or any, now that I think about it) of Mikoto portrayed as weak. I've always seen her as pushy with her sons and demanding in that type of motherly way about their relationship status's. It's odd how you've written that asian mothers are supposed to be the way Mikoto is acting, when MY mother acts the complete opposite. how does not being able to even date till I'm 18 or possibly sound? Dreary? I know. :P Well, I personally find Sasuke feeling mortified and showing it hilarious in my own sick way, as well as Itachi being swarmed by not fangirls, but by salespeople. I LIKED IT! and Itachi continues to keep that personality of his by slightly dancing around people's questions.
burntbanana chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
...And I happen to like sunsets, rainbows and unicorns!

Good job with this! I'd much prefer a little break from all the angst and read a genuinely funny anecdote about Raman-verse Sakura and Itachi. :)

I really do hope you write more!

-bb
IcarusT chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I have been a lurker of your fiction for a while and I must say your ItaSaku's have been very enjoyable :) You managed to keep their characterizations intact despite whatever situation (massacre/non-massacre AU) situation you put them in. Very well done. I will probably search you out on LJ, if that is alright with you!
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loved it! I'm all for the fluff complete with rainbows and unicorns. And I don't think Sakura was a weirdo at all - shopping is shopping! And Itachi did not lose any of his "cool" points by being a willing companion to her. I also liked how you characterized Mikoto here. So I say MORE! More of this version of the Uchihas and more of your Ramen-verse stories.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
dianaface chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
so cute!

i love itachi and you made him so not ooc but still affectionate which is great.
Lynnai chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loved it. Cant wait to read more Ramen-verse fics of yours P
10tealeaf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
heheheh this chapters Itachi is so cute! its a simple chapter but i love the way Itachi is getting agitated by Mikoto's matching making lol. we can only imagine what mikoto's reaction would be at the end lol, with her fantasizing.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Awe, cute story! Thanks to your bstories I am a faithful Itachi/Sakura fan.

By the way, are you going to update "That Stupid Dream" ?
me-ninjakitty chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
love love love
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved it, can't wait for many more to come!
Metalicneko chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Is Itachi blunt enough..."me"

lol

Itachi and Sasuke grocery shopping HA!

That's funny!1

LOVE IT!

UPDATE SOON!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yes, Wikipedia is grand. I love how you ended this fic. I can just imagine the look on Mikoto's face at his reply. He is about the only person that Sasuke wouldn't have a chance against. I am quite amused by the whole grocery scene too. Ha! Take that, Itachi. You shall be forced to interacting with things other than your kunai.

I also love your themes for your fics. I like the other aspect of their life. There are definitely enough fics about their sweet skills and what tough mission they had to go on. I like these ones with the stranger (at least in their world) bases. Besides, I bet it's more challenging to come up with a scene for noncommon topics like yo-yos, butterflies, and paint. It's lovely to expand the brain.

I do believe that your version of Mikoto is how I would picture her in a non-massacre setting. As a mother she should be worried about her sons, as well as be able to tell when they are acting strangely. Wonderful work as always. Now I shall cease talking your ears (or incidently your eyes by reading) off. Thanks for sharing! -KG
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wonderful! I can't wait to read more that are in the Ramen!verse.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »