Reviews for potato chips
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
The summary implies a meeting between Mikoto and Sakura, which seemingly has yet to happen...(but that's ok. Reading about Itachi shopping was totally worth it~)

Also, this version of Mikoto is good too. Asian (believe me, I totally understand the quirks of Asian mothers), not too subservient...haha. It's nice for a change in pace. ;)
Runendf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ah, I LOVED this one.

So cute.
Captain Lila chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really liked this story. -

Hehe, poor Sasuke. Now that Itachi and Sakura's relationship is known to their dear mother, Mikoto would surely become more insistent on Sasuke finding a girl as well. I can't wait for the next sequel. :3
Katlyn chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Hey, this was published on my birthday! Yay! Anyway great story. But in my school Wikipedia can't be used as a research site... Something about how it's not credited...

Bye!
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oblivious Mikoto is very funny. I enjoyed how she didn't seem to QUITE notice Sakura and Itachi's relationship.
Cinderellakai16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
E! I LOVED this. I adore the whole Ramen-verse anyway, but this was GOLD!
Itachi's Insanity chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This was one was aweosme it had me smiling and giggling the whole time. I just love the way you portray Sakura is so refreshing, becasue she all sweet but can turn into something opposite. I like who Sauske always grouchy, it just so amusing. Anyways you did a great job doing The Lady Uchiha...(I like that name) Anwyas this one had a nice calming aura to it. Really enjoyable to read.
beyondthecrystalsea chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Your comment about itachi at the market made me laugh. When my husband and I were first married we had no money so our big date night was grocery nite. We would go after 10 pm and shop for hours. The employees got to know us too. Brings back memories... Thanks for a great chapter. Crystal
child of a fallen angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
will there be a sequel with Mikoto's reaction?

'cuz if there is one comin out im totally reading it!

Me...
kakashisninjadogs chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
The change in family does make since, if you're doing a non-massacare AU

Itachi can't get so angry and emotionless that he wants to kill them all, and must therefore have a not so terrible family.

I can understand Sakura's grocery loving mind set.

I too love to go to the supermarket, just to see all the labels and flavors avalible to people through a variety of food experiments. Whole Foods and it's organic explosion of culinary creativity drives me bananas, and I look for any and everything that could possibly make me happier and healthier. *will cease ranting now*

Finally, I'd like to say that I was giggling throughout the ending inquires

Very cute

UPDATE SOON!

Z_G_M
Yuokoia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really loved this one. I think it was super cute.
Kickero chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yeah, another sequel! I loved your depiction of Mikoto, it was so...motherly.

~~TTFN, Emu
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Really...? I can't remember a story written from you (or any, now that I think about it) of Mikoto portrayed as weak. I've always seen her as pushy with her sons and demanding in that type of motherly way about their relationship status's. It's odd how you've written that asian mothers are supposed to be the way Mikoto is acting, when MY mother acts the complete opposite. how does not being able to even date till I'm 18 or possibly sound? Dreary? I know. :P Well, I personally find Sasuke feeling mortified and showing it hilarious in my own sick way, as well as Itachi being swarmed by not fangirls, but by salespeople. I LIKED IT! and Itachi continues to keep that personality of his by slightly dancing around people's questions.
burntbanana chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
...And I happen to like sunsets, rainbows and unicorns!

Good job with this! I'd much prefer a little break from all the angst and read a genuinely funny anecdote about Raman-verse Sakura and Itachi. :)

I really do hope you write more!

-bb
IcarusT chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I have been a lurker of your fiction for a while and I must say your ItaSaku's have been very enjoyable :) You managed to keep their characterizations intact despite whatever situation (massacre/non-massacre AU) situation you put them in. Very well done. I will probably search you out on LJ, if that is alright with you!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »