Reviews for potato chips
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loved it! I'm all for the fluff complete with rainbows and unicorns. And I don't think Sakura was a weirdo at all - shopping is shopping! And Itachi did not lose any of his "cool" points by being a willing companion to her. I also liked how you characterized Mikoto here. So I say MORE! More of this version of the Uchihas and more of your Ramen-verse stories.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us.
dianaface chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
so cute!

i love itachi and you made him so not ooc but still affectionate which is great.
Lynnai chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loved it. Cant wait to read more Ramen-verse fics of yours P
10tealeaf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
heheheh this chapters Itachi is so cute! its a simple chapter but i love the way Itachi is getting agitated by Mikoto's matching making lol. we can only imagine what mikoto's reaction would be at the end lol, with her fantasizing.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Awe, cute story! Thanks to your bstories I am a faithful Itachi/Sakura fan.

By the way, are you going to update "That Stupid Dream" ?
me-ninjakitty chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
love love love
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I loved it, can't wait for many more to come!
Metalicneko chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Is Itachi blunt enough..."me"

lol

Itachi and Sasuke grocery shopping HA!

That's funny!1

LOVE IT!

UPDATE SOON!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yes, Wikipedia is grand. I love how you ended this fic. I can just imagine the look on Mikoto's face at his reply. He is about the only person that Sasuke wouldn't have a chance against. I am quite amused by the whole grocery scene too. Ha! Take that, Itachi. You shall be forced to interacting with things other than your kunai.

I also love your themes for your fics. I like the other aspect of their life. There are definitely enough fics about their sweet skills and what tough mission they had to go on. I like these ones with the stranger (at least in their world) bases. Besides, I bet it's more challenging to come up with a scene for noncommon topics like yo-yos, butterflies, and paint. It's lovely to expand the brain.

I do believe that your version of Mikoto is how I would picture her in a non-massacre setting. As a mother she should be worried about her sons, as well as be able to tell when they are acting strangely. Wonderful work as always. Now I shall cease talking your ears (or incidently your eyes by reading) off. Thanks for sharing! -KG
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wonderful! I can't wait to read more that are in the Ramen!verse.
diet coffee chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Absoluely perfect! I was getting frustrated with Mikoto too, but I couldn't help but laugh either. Amazing! Love the humor and the last scene was absolute right. Good job!
Lady Kaliska chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
When Itachi decided to go ‘get some things’ with her, the man really had no idea what he had inadvertently agreed to.

Best line for me. :D

I did like this Mikoto, and honestly it's not just Asian moms. My mom is on my ass to have damn kids and doesn't seem to understand that my no means no. (Now she's bugging my sister mwhahaha) My husband is hispanic, so you can imagine the heartattack his mother had when I told her I'm never going to have any. (I'm a troublemaker :D) I will not be used dammit, makes a person feel like a damn factory or something.

Anyhow it was very cute, and honestly I love reading them a bit more humanized. The jutsu flinging as you say it, is a pain in the ass to write at times. Honestly I love grocery shopping and cooking myself. I like being able to choose what I'm going to eat ahead of time. It's nice having that power. :D I understand how Sakura feels and I could almost feel her giddyness in the beginning. My husband likes to come with me, though he tends to rush me. The ease and non angst of this universe is lovely and honestly it's nice to see these fics written by someone who understands the culture the Narutoverse comes from at a deeper depth and integrates bits and pieces into it. It breathes life into it. As always good luck in your writing and the next bit that you do.
hypheniated chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really like Mikoto like this. I don't really like when she's portrayed weak.

This ended nicely, I liked it alot.

Sakura has amazing powers of persuasion. XD
I-Mushi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Lovely as always, and Mikoto was wonderful. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really enjoyed this one! I cannot wait for the next sequel!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »