Reviews for potato chips
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this was so good.
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This fic had me grinning like a fool. Firstly because of Sakura's passion for grocery shopping. I know her feelings and at several farmer's markets and little stores I frequent I do get the "preferred customer" treatment. The fact that got Itachi bitten by the bug is even better. But my favorite part of this fic is the very end exchange about hooking Sakura up with Sasuke and Itachi's quiet way of shooting his mother down. Loved it!
MistakenMusic chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awwww, that was so adorable! I love this fanfic, it made my day! I love ItaSaku and you have written it perfectly!
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWWW!
Candygirl11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
cool story,I really like it and I hope there's another chapter
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I read your incredibly long author's note, and yes, I did like the way you charecterized Mikoto. LOL, poor Sasuke, forced to endure omai...xD.

As a reader, I appreciate your research on a subject (omai) that enhances the story. Totally seems like something distinguished clans would do. It really shows your dedication to your writing. (which, btw, I adore.)

I like this side of Itachi too. Most of the time, in the manga/fics, you see lots of his angsty/stoic/sasuke-ish side, and it gets old after a while...it's nice to know that he has a soft side. Even better since you can take it and display it. :)

Keep writing

Mistyfire
Kintora chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aw man, what I would give to see his mother's reaction to his answer at the end. XD
puzzled piece chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I totally agree with you on the Wikipedia part. It has saved my ass more than once.

I am offended (not really)! I am a grocery fanatic. It made me giddy when I saw that Sakura is too! :) It is quite weird but really helpful. I speak from experience.

Mikoto is absolutely delightful here! I love how most of the authors (you're one of them) portray Mikoto so beautifully!

At least Itachi wont have to omiai's again. Thanks for that fact I really didn't need to know, by the way. Sometimes I hate my photographic memory. I'll be spewing nonsense about omiai's frequently now. :P

I loved how Itachi was so intent on keeping their relationship. And I loved Itachi and Mikoto's conversation about Sakura's significant other. Very entertaining indeed.

As you can see, I am now very much awake. Why? Someone sent a text to me and my ringtone, Fighting Dreamers, was so lively and so awesome that I forgot I even had an unread message. It is now being played on my iPod on repeat.
omnimous chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Bold indeed ;)
Aya chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
He is bold!

I know right!
1m-pr1n7 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
itachi is so bold!
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love your Mikoto! I truly wish I could have seen her face when Itachi revealed who was dating Sakura.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
hm..

this is a cute one :P
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I liked this one in particular, seeing Itachi be in a position like that was so cute! I'll read the other fics as well to see how it turns out!
sama-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Mikoto was great. Sakura was fantastic. And Itachi made my day.

'Nuff said. Nyaah :3