Reviews for potato chips
blissful trinity chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
awesome.. if only you included mikoto's reaction too. Darn!
theonesakura chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I absolutly loved this! Could you please do one with

Sakura meeting itachis

Parents! :)
porksoup chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
The way you write is SO unique! The way you place your words was so good, that it made me dizzy! I could never write like this...D:

Eh. Oh well. I prefer reading
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Your writing is as wonderful as ever, but there was one thing I was a bit confused about. A couple times you mentioned from Itachi's view that Sakura was his lover, but I thought they weren't together yet, and definitely not lovers. It says on your little guide that potato chips comes right after ramen and rivals, right?

"as he tailed after his cheerful lover"

"and his lover together."
Moonstone20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Please please please! Make a sequel to this! I wanna know how Uchiha mama reacts!
Shining Through chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ohmigosh I can not stop gushing about this story! The entire story was fantastic, but the end was the BEST! I don't know how you do it, but your endings are always just able to leave this giddy feeling inside my heart and I am smiling so widely that I just want to let out a fangirlish scream! Amazing job, yet again!
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
cute :3
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It says in the full summary, 'A few days later, Mikoto insisted on seeing Sakura, and when the younger kunoichi went with great trepidation, the Uchiha matriarch surprised her by thanking her for netting her elusive son.' but nowhere in any of the one/two-shots is there a meeting with Mikoto, not even in this one. So how does that summary fit with "potato chips"?
Saya-Kururugi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh. God.

poisonivylullabies chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Grocery shopping is somewhat of a hobby for me too, and open air fresh food markets are awesome.

I liked your portrayal of Mikoto; she carries all the nescessary traits of a high-class lady, but she isn't frigid. She is certainly curious of her sons' personal affairs, and goes about interrogating them for more information, but in a calm manner.

Would be interesting to read about the meeting mentioned in the summary, with Mikoto finally aware of her son's and Sakura's relationship (and perhaps her being sneaky and digging up more information from a bewildered Sakura and wary Itachi?).
Pyra Sanada chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Really am enjoying the non-massacre universe you've been portraying in your Itachi/Sakura stories!
chocolatedrizzle33 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
love it
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
i like it! :D
nipnag chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
HAHA this was funny! poor Mikoto! Itachi's reactions were well written, showing his calm yet possessive personality! Great job! I love all your Naruto stories! and i'm really glad to find a fellow Singaporean on :)
KMalapert chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is one of my very farorite stories.

I read it a while ago and didn't add it to my favs, but now I have found it again and I am NOT letting go of it.

Kisses!