Reviews for Where is Chloe?
PerfectlyxUnperfect chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
such a great story!
rory21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lol that was SO SO SO SO SO funny!

I laughed so much XD You did a great work on it!

hahahaha poor John!

There was no response.

"Randy?"

He turned around and realized that his best friend disappeared too.

“What the hell?” John questioned. He went back to whence he came.

And then his eyes widen with disbelief at the scene before him.

I don’t believe this.

“My name’s Randy. What’s yours?”

“Mariah.”

“Nice to meet you Mariah,” Randy said with a playful and shook the brunette woman’s hand. “So you like jogging?”

“Yeah I love jogging,” said Mariah with a giggle. “It’s one of my hobbies actually.”

“Really? Well this is quite interes...”

“RANDY!”

“Sorry to make this conversation short…” Randy said rather quickly. “but apparently my friend here is in a rush so…is there any chance that I get your number?”

LMAO that just killed me!
AerLynn chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ahaha, so cute and funny!
Kylie chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love this lol. Randy was very adorably dorky! Great job
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
OMG! this story just had me in tears on the floor laughing I coulnd't eat or drink when reading this! Jorrie as well with a great One shot...I wish there was a follow on but still awesome way to leave it.

I think Chloe did like John, but like Torrie she liked to drive him crazy I felt sorry for him in the story but I couldn't but laugh at him too.

I love the bit with a cap as well, poor John. lol I love how one minute it's all happiness and then the next it's "Chloe give me back my hat!" lol

Also loved when he tried to tell Torrie what happened, with him trying to stall things.

“Umm….”

“John?”

“Yes?”

“Aren’t you gonna answer me?”

“Well…I intend to do that, yes.” He nodded out of stupidity.

“So?”

“So what?”

LOL that made me laugh, and when Chloe bit John. Also at the end when he laughed, and cried at the same time and fainted lol.

Again awesome story! :D