Reviews for My Addiction
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 5/18
I love this story & think you're an amazing author (although I have a few issues with various parts of the story [Raven]). Keep up the good work. Seriously, the part where she blames him for went down between them when in my opinion it was her fault... I'm sitting here getting started all over again. Forgive me. The point is that now that I logged in, I can favorite this (& review). So I am. I'm going to stop talking. Again, good story.
Eziza chapter 8 . 5/5
Also the correct phrase is "pray tell" not pre-tell. Good story though
Eziza chapter 9 . 5/5
Gaudy. Not gouty.
DxS4ever chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god! I've been looking for this story everywhere. This is one of my favorite stories in the tt category. I'm so happy I found it. You balance sex with plot so nicely. I read this story when u first wrote it but never saved it. The second I found it I just had to reread it, something I never do. So thanks for you beautiful storytelling abilities and this little tale.
DxS4ever
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
A really good story.

Okay, I need to get this out of the way:
The past tense of "lie" in the sense of being prone somewhere is "lay".
- He lies on the ground now.
- He lay on the ground yesterday.
The past tense of "lie" in the sense of telling an untruth is "lied".
That's the only Recurring Theme mistake that I found irritating. There were several others, but they were easily glossed over.

Your plot carried along in a lively and diverting manner, for which I thank you. There were no slow spots.
Your dialogue works. It may not be Terry Pratchett, but it's certainly good enough.
Your exploration into the psyches of Raven and Gar was a sheer delight. And I'm a total sucker for happy endings.

Kudos on an all-around great tale.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 3/19/2014
Well it's about damned time.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 3/19/2014
Yeah, Raven, that's not just a little boo-boo you're healing there. It's gonna tear you right outta the frame.
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Well that was completely hideous.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
The truth can be a right sticky mess, can't it?
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
Whoa. THAT was pretty freaking intense.
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
It's nice that he realizes that. Finally.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
He's pushing every one of her buttons he can reach, ain't he?
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Ol' BB's in a bad way for that girl. Or, I guess more properly, woman.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Gotta love those cars. They have good taste.

Logan should tread carefully now. If he pushes too hard, he won't like how she pushes back.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
The "STD/HIV" lecture is one he should PAY ATTENTION TO!

Seriously, catting around these days is quite literally taking your life into your hands. There are demographics where better than 60% are infected with something. And there are strains of clap, syph, and hep that no longer respond to antibiotics ... and they will KILL YOU.

Sex addiction is like playing Russian Roulette these days.