Reviews for The Missing Piece
The Warriors Lemon Writer chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I'm stopping this story. I hate drama in fanfics cause I get emotionally involved in the drama. I don't cry, but I put down my Kindle and bury my head in a pillow and it really SUCKS!
okami-onna chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
Hey there!, I loved your story and cyber trouble. I'm excited for both sequels. Sorry for my bad English, it's a little (very) rusty. I hope your love for Camp Rock will returns because I really love your stories. They're will be beyond perfect with a little smitchie smutt but's that's only my pervert part taking over. Never mind.
Love from Mexico
obsessive360 chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
I want that sequel! :D
snowwygirl4 chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
This story has been absolutely awesomely amazing that I love so much! It is so wicked amazing and everything. I hope you know that you have made be burst out in laughter, smile like an idiot, but also cry like a baby. It was just pure amazing! :D
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 30 . 10/23/2012
I feel what you incompased in Shane's reaction to Shawn quite well considering I've been there when I was young and know what it's like. Great story by the way.
Vampy Kitten chapter 30 . 5/21/2012
This is such an awesome story! You had a great plot line and just about the right mix of fluff and drama. Please create a sequel soon! I'd love to find out what happens!

Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2011
I think there should be something about them in Mitchie's school.
CrazyKitCat chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
No more shawn... I think it should be a new villian for the sequel! Cant wait to gt the chance to read it. And yes, love the bromance!

CrazyKitCat chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
:O i did NOT see that last line coming! I started to cry when i saw the "mommy it hurts" but the flatline? No way! D,',',',',':

P.S. I read this chapter while i couldnt sleep in a comfort inn! Seems like their pullouts arent too 'comfortable' ;)
CrazyKitCat chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Oh. My. Gosh! You ARE evil! Poor smitchie!

LionRawrr chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
I love this story. :)
AnimeRoxx chapter 30 . 6/6/2011
I really loved this story! Keep up the good work!

-Andi :D
Im a Skyscraper chapter 23 . 5/24/2011
i loved it. great work
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
i loved it. i'm glad they talked
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 30 . 5/2/2011
Amazing story! I think u should make Shawn come back and for his reappearance he kidnaps Mitchie but he actually hurts Mitchie knowing that she is Shane's girlfriend. Anyway, please please please write a sequel not justto this story but to your other ones as well!