Reviews for Rebirth
00 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very unusual and good.
Pearl chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
Awesome story! Thanks for a good read
Chris86 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I have to admit that I was really sceptic about a Crabbe story as he is not one of the well known characters in the world of HP...A thing that actually annoys me as noone seems to want to take that challenge...

But I really liked your portray of Vincent Crabbe! You humanized a Slytherin and made me think of the fact that there's at least two sides to every story...A very important detail one quickly forgets when reading the HP books...

Your attention to detail was rather amazing and I do hope you would consider writing another Crabbe or perhaps Goyle story. The Vincent-Arthur friendship twist almost made me cry at time...and the comical relief in the form of Elsie, the houseelf was brilliant! I was sitting in a train reading your fic on my labtop and burst out laughing loudly several times because of her and her eternal love for cooking! :D

And please consider writing another story like this...genrewise I mean... You've got skills...so show 'em off! ;) If you need a Beta-reader, let me know! I would gladly help you out! :)

Christina
stonegnome1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Well now Professor, the tea will be right in. I am sorry you caught me at a bad time. However you are the first quest I have had.”

simple typo guest not quest.
stonegnome1 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
He held his new wand lightly and uttered ‘Nox” as the descended deeper under the main house.

Probably lumnos instead of nox.
sarenelsoria chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
This turned out good, i liked it
nixglen chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
Another great story. I'm so glad you decided to share your talent with the rest of us. Please update soon.
drinehart chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Well, I for one am glad you're still writing Crabbe. As I said before, you've managed to take an essentially unlikable character and make him interesting- I'm actually kind of sorry you're planning on ending it soon. This is getting interesting. (g)
00 chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
wow. i loved this. write more
drinehart chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
(grin) I'm glad you're carrying on with this; I like the idea, and the fact you're not using main characters. One little quibble, that I've noticed in some of your other works, too- the word is trIAl, not trAIl. A trail is something you walk on; a trial is something they do in court. )Just my nit to be picked for the day.) Otherwise, I like your stuff- you're on my alert list.
drinehart chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Argh! You're going to just leave it there? Interesting story on an underused character. When I started it. I thought two chaps are mor than enough. But now you have me sympathizing with an essentially unlikable character. (Perhaps you should go to work for Sarah Palin...) (slapping self)
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Excellent so far, I'm interested. Very original.