Reviews for Dark of Night
hotchnisss chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Best story in the world .. really , i love ererything. Congratulations
nooni19 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Really good story. Awesome!
nooni19 chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Aw Hotch coming to the rescue again.
nooni19 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Ooooh I cant wait to read the next chapter!
nooni19 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
I love the supportive side of Hotch
nooni19 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Awww no. Wow, good chapter
nooni19 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Creepy waiter! But I liked the description of how Hotch had to catch her wrists to stop the hits
nooni19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Great first chapter
Zebrastreifen chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
quite a good story, though some things were too predictable/"easy" - I mean, the team decides to have dinner in a restaurant which by pure chance is the restaurant the UNSUB works in as a waiter? How probable is that?

...and wouldn't the team have tried to protect their victim-look-a-like agent any better - and I mean right from the beginning!? I mean, it has always been more than obvious that Emily totally matched the UNSUB's type!

By the way, why is JJ not with the team? (except for the fact that she needs to be away to make Emily the only woman there to fit this "one whore who steals jobs and opportunities from her male colleagues without doing anything but f***" - flashback-fantasie... )

Moreover, I think sometimes there are some scenes "missing" between Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 - Emily's thinking about Hotch etc, and suddenly she's asleep, woken up by the UNSUB on top of her, although she had double-checked that the doors were locked before she went to sleep - how the hell do you break into a HOTEL ROOM (probably not on the ground floor) without anyone (e.g. the FBI agents in the rooms next door...) noticing?

Some things just don't seem realistic to me...

I hope you don't get my review wrong: I know that there's a lot of criticism in it, but actually I really like the basic idea of your story! Even though the way Hotch acts is sometimes too cheesy (calling Emily "honey..." etc. ), the pairing is cute!
Violette702 chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Loved, loved, loved thusly story. Had all the right elements of drama and little dash of romance. Love how you wrote the Hotch and Prentiss characters in particular. I'll definitely be perusing your other fics.
LACOMBE MARION chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
PEUX-TU LES METTRES EN FRANÇAIS STP ?!
CJPost chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
Loved this sooo much :) I got addicted as soon as i was halfway finshed with the first chapter. It's a shame they aren't a couple on tv :( Will there be a sequel?
lizzabet chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I loved it! Especially the friendship between Morgan and Prentiss, loved their dialoges:) Great job!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
LauraMaeH94 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I could not read this chapter fast enough! I am literally going back to read it again right now! well done!
silvershadowling chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
This had to be my favorite criminal mind fan fiction story by far! I loved the way you tied the crime as well as Emily's and hotch somewhat relationship. Please write more stories it would make me EXTREMELY happy. Very well done! :)