Reviews for Something I Never Told You
Zisinlove chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Wow. After so many years i have found this fic. It's sad that it's on hiatus. But i love the start! :)
ItStartsWithZ chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
After xx years, i hope you will continue this. You are off to a great start!
cellaria chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
omg why did you abandon this? why doesn't it have more reviews? it's so good! i have no idea what you planned but i hope if you ever finish it ends happily lol & i like the title. update update!
sephiroth-itachi chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I'm really liking the story right now but I have to say... I really like your Kakashi. I like that mixture of relaxed and intelligence. I know he's not the main character but he's very well written... even with the few lines of dialogue he is given. Not alot of people write him well. He's either too goofy with no intelligence or really emo and too serious. You did a good job.

Sephitachi
Nitinha56 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I really like this story, I read it before and read it again because it's really good and you stopped updating. Thats so sad.
Sparky-hime chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
WOW.

And I'm only the fifth reviewer? For a story this good? That's really odd... I hope you're able to update again eventually, working from public computers must suck! But if this is ever continued, I look forward to reading it, and well done, the story's really good!
Yuki chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Absolutely brilliant. Such a pleasure to read. You can 'feel' the atmosphere, the tension and the angst between the characters. Goodness, poor Naruto - and even Sasuke in his starved repression. Wonderful characterisation which really makes the interactions credible. Loving this story. I truly hope that you find the time to continue it. Thanks so much for posting it up here on . Greatly looking forward to more!
Introducing chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
I'm surprised a story this well-written only has two reviews. Personally, I think SasuNaru is the best couple in Naruto, even though it's never actually happened, and never will...

Anyway, you portrayed the emotions of the characters very well, and your writing flowed smoothly. I commend you :D Update, please.

&&-Introducing-&&
Inu-bitch chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
looking forward to more
meshala chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I'm enjoying it very much, and I cant wait to see what happens next.