Reviews for 11 You Rock My World
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Yes I can. D-R-A-M-A. :)) I love it.

~*Verime*~
little clip chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Great great chapter. I loved it please updadte soon.
prosfilenotinuse chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Lol, the grandma makes me laugh already. And she stole my name! :0

Anyways, cool chapter

Jake's a little meddler isn't he!
Vanessa Riverton chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
Yay! Grandma Truscott! Oh no Jake! Boo! Hiss! Hehe loved this! cant wait for more!

-VR
AlvinFan07 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
I am so nervous for Liley! lol. If they break up I'm gonna cry.. seriously! ha. But anyways, great chapter, and I hope, hope, HOPE they stay together.. please? lol Update asayc :-D
lileylover22 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful as all of your stories. Can't wait for more. And I like Grandma Rose, it just adds more drama.
neverused chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
awesome update

wonder if jake put the moves on miley lol

cant wait for u 2 update
dare121 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
oh yeah, EW is right for Jiley! well, great chap. i knew jake was going to make a move on miley.. she really shouldn't have kept the damn bracelet... stupid little girl.

and i think she shouldn't lie to lilly about what jake said. but well, i know that lilly's going to be all overprotective and jealous. although i do understand her!

i can't wait to read more of lil's grandma. hope she'll be okay with it. hm... maybe she isn't, 'cause that would be all dramatic again, like with miley's granny.

okay... i already talked enough, keep up with the good work! and of course with 'Start all over' I'm also waiting for that! ... man, I'm waiting alot lately...

anyway, cya!
The happiest emo on earth chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Sheesh. Won't Jake ever get over himself? It makes me want to beat him over the head with an umbrella. Repeatedly. Would Lilly grandma accept her relationship with miley? Hmm...I wonder...Maybe put up another chapter for your poor readers?
live2rite chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
oh miley's gonna be lying to lilly and lilly is gonna be lying to her grandma and lie about her grandma to miley? or ask miley to lie about them ... and ur right about writing jiley, it can be disturbing, espeically when jakes acting all psycho stalker lol

thanks for the dedication, glad i inspired u to forget about ur paper and focus on the important things in life lol ;)

Nicki
HCC123 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
well the grandma seems fun and when i say fun i mean drama filled! yay! and ew jake ryan is disgusting i mean him and miley shouldn't even have a couples name! (you know like my favorite couple Liley) anyway great chapter! please update soon...and kick jake in the face!
xbLuex chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
aww poor Lilly, I would sneak out and kill Jake if I were here xD

but still, nice story so far
Pezz chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
So glad to see you have started a new chapter in this ongoing story. I so totally DON'T trust Jake. I just know he is going to cause problems. I don't think that Amber being somewhat civil is a good sign either. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens!
Rikku's twin chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
wow . . . AWESOME CHAPTER! i seriously love your story :D I think that Lilly and Amber should get a little closer and Miley should feel a little jealous and kinda get how it feels . But yeah, this is one of my favorite stories. Please update soon. i don't know how long i can wait for a new chapter D: lol
AlvinFan07 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Uhg! I wanna hurt Jake! lol Hopefully he won't ruin Liely :( that would be sad. Lilly has every right to be worried. Can't wait for the next chapter :-D
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »