Reviews for 11 You Rock My World
dare121 chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
I hope he won't manage to confuse her. I mean, she already kissed him in this other realm I remember and there she said, she didn't feel anything. but well... this is just not leslie, this is Jake ryan.. he is EVIL! I think he might try...

anyway, great chapter!

I'm just so fascinated... your episodes are the best!
prosfilenotinuse chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Lol, I found the bit with Lilly and her mum talking about her mum being pregnant funny. It was like Lilly was the mum and she was telling her kid off. Sheesh, Miley better be careful with Jake. Even though she's told him about Lilly, she could still be sending him the wrong signals and making him think that he has a chance even more than he does now.

Good chapter by the way.
HCC123 chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
yeah he's a pain in the butt! he better not be able to confuse miley! great chapter! please update soon!
oh one chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
great chapter:) can't wait for the next one
xburningbrightx chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Yay! An update! I just love this series! I really don't like Jake right now lol. But I do love the potential friendship between Amber and Lilly. Maybe they could really be friends. That would be different than most fics because usually its Ashley who redeems herself and becomes friends with Lilly and Miley. Can't wait for the next chapter. I wanted to know when you were going to update Start all over? Soon I hope :)
The Milk of Human Kindness chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
My reviews are so boring, and I'm not sure you get any useful insight from them, but seriously, your stories are fantastic, and I don't know how else to describe them.

So here we go again:

Fantastic! )
live2rite chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
Stupid Jake Ryan! he cant win Miley back but bless Lilly for being all suportive :D

More please :D

Nicki
neverused chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
awesome chapters

cant wait for a update
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
hey, this story is looking really great so far, i cant wait to read more of it so try and update again soon

thanks

becca301x
AlvinFan07 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Yes another episode! I already feel bad for Lilly...Hopefully Miley won't break her heart. And her mom's pregnant? wow lol Lots of stuff going on so far. Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter :-D
oh one chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
happy to see a quick update:)..another great chapter keep it up
HCC123 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
wow she's pregnant! is that good or bad? and when will miley tell jake about her and lily? he needs to be put in his place! great chapter! please update soon!
little clip chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
amazing chapter. cant wait to read next.
xburningbrightx chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Uh oh, I sense trouble with Jake. I have faith in Miley and Lilly. That things will work themselves out. I kind of want Lilly to fight for Miley. Awesome update :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
prosfilenotinuse chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Omg I found out yesterday that their will be an episode in searise 3 where Lilly and Jackson are crushing on each other and they might even date! :S

and good chapther btw, really liked it :) my mum had a baby this year and she's so cute! I was really shocked when my mum first told me though, I wonder how Lilly will take it, along with the whole thing with jake and miley.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »