Reviews for 11 You Rock My World
prosfilenotinuse chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Omg I found out yesterday that their will be an episode in searise 3 where Lilly and Jackson are crushing on each other and they might even date! :S

and good chapther btw, really liked it :) my mum had a baby this year and she's so cute! I was really shocked when my mum first told me though, I wonder how Lilly will take it, along with the whole thing with jake and miley.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
wow! that came outta nowhere! loving this! MORE MORE MORE

-VR
live2rite chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
ok I totaly was NOT expecting that, it totally caught me off guard lol

And stupid jake being all tryin to win miley back :(

Great chapter :D

Nicki
oh one chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
good to see you're back, can't wait for the next chapter!
little clip chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
U R back! I love your series... can't wait to see what happens next... and I think some major drama is on their way. :P please update soon and please update start all over too :P
live2rite chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
why does jake ALWAYS turn up at the worst possible time? lol ;)

Great first chapter of the new story :D

Nicki
prosfilenotinuse chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
omg you're back! Seriously you should have seen my face when I got the email. It went from : / to :( )

and I have to say, what a come-back hay? In so excited for this story already :) welcome back.
HazelBellaBean chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh my god so happy your it already and love triangles always equals drama drama and more wait to see all the twist and turns the story holds.
ThePeetaBread chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
yay, your back! Great chapter, it's gonna be interesting with Jake Ryan in the picture...
mephisto20100 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
DRAMA! Hahahahaha! (Evil laugh). I can't wait to see what stupid thing Jake, Lilly or Miley will do in this story. How the triangle will end up.

And in the summary you say there's a bracelet, are you talking about the one from 'Run Baby Run!'? because if it is then it's a great way to end the story.
HCC123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i hate jake! please just let miley tell him and get her as far away from him as possible! great chapter! please update soon!
Ash Sapaen chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh, gosh. I can't believe that you're actually back! This episode seems as if it'll will be great, and I did't expect anything less from you. You do have a few little kinks in this chapter that you may have just not checked. I'll be waiting for more.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
YAY! youre back! Cannot wait for start all over and this! Love youre stories! YAYAYAY

-VR
xburningbrightx chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Yep. I can smell the drama cooking now! Can't wait to see what happens :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4