Reviews for Dare to Explore: Rising Despair
Aquarian Wolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
You work fast! :p

Aw, you're welcome. I'm so glad you decided to continue these!

This one certainly has more of a "horror" vibe to it than the first did. I like it! Again, nice imagery is evoked here. It's more hectic than the first, but that suits this piece. I've always loved the organist and the ballroom, too. I think it's a scene that enchants and captivates everyone who views it. The Mansion overal is a surreal experience, but the ballroom, with its off key, repititious music; hypnotic dancers; unintelligble conversations; giddy forms; and bizarrely passive duelists; is truly dream like.

...And I'm analyzing a theme park ride. Okay, better wrap this up before I totally go off the deep end.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the pop-ups. If you're wanting any more suggestions, I think the man in the coffin, (Jamie, as he's usually called); the shadow at the piano, (music room at WDW, attic at DL); the tea party guests; or the library (WDW or Tokyo DL); would be interesting choices.

Now, having inspired you to write...I've done my good deed for the day. *dusts hands off* I'm off to do some evil!

Hope to read more from you soon!