Reviews for Normal
MoMo the Mesh Monster chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yay! I loved it! Well-written, and flawless! You do justice for the Eri/Naota pairing. ]

I love how she told him to change his style of clothing, too! Haha you did an amazing job at perfecting Eri's personality. Well done, indeed. Three thumbs up! XD
KyuubiFang chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I agree with ya, the sheer lack of Naota/Ninamori fans is depressing, wish there were more stories bout them. But I liked this one, the personality change for Naota fit I mean the person you're in love with leaves the planet and you leave the other that only liked you because of your brother. Sure that's bound to leave some emotional scars. Eri's personality switch could happen, after witnessing the things they did how could anything else top that? Good work, going into the fav list.
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Great story. Excellent job.
Selryam chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Eh... I feel that was maybe too radical a change for her, right at the very end. Other than that, pretty good story.
Randall chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I was a big fan of the series, and was thrilled to find some good fanfic. Of all that I've read, this is far and away the best. I deffinately liked the flow of the story and how you continued where the series left off. I only wish their were more to read.
Nederbird chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, I read it so guess I'll throw in a review then too. :P

Really good I can say, nothing that really bothered me. Somehow, I don't know, Naota's change didn't seem so improbable. I mean, some people really do change a lot when they get suddenly depressed like that.

Spelling's perfect, not a single typo as far as I could see and Ninamori was depicted in a surprisingly canon manner, for which I must applaud you. I think this is the first fic I've read that's managed to convey her in the way she was depicted in the anime. So a big thumbs up on that one!

I really like that resumé you made in the beginning, telling things out of her perspective (even if in third person) about what had happened since FLCL's ending.

So yeah, a very good fic indeed. :)

Med Vänliga Hälsningar, Nederbörd.
mage-cat chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I really like this. It has the feel of the show in it's quieter moments. It's going in my favorites.
Wawert chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
OOC really wasn't a problem. I found the beginning of the story better than the end. To a point, I could buy the Naota as a "Goth" transition, but the lines with Naota and Ninamori felt forced, I suppose. Establishing Ninamori as despising all that Naota did, I was surprised by the abruptness of her metamorphisis back towards love. A little more transitioning would have been great.

Nonetheless, that last line cuddles up my heart. And in Romance fics, that's all I really look for.
Ehskey chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was a nice little one shot there. There wasn't really no OOC at all except for the fact that Naota switched his clothing to a rather 'Dark' style. I liked the way you got Ninamori down though, just about spot on i think :P and i like your style of writing too.

And i agree with you on the lack of Eri/Noata fics out there. wish there were more, i might do one as soon as i stop being lazy and finish by damn chapter for my fic though.

added to favs
Matthew Gifford-Bartels chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I really liked how you brought back the small love interest they seemed to have in the show itself, but there was a few things i thought was some what odd. In the beginning you said that mammimi was gone and I don't remember anything thing happening to her; even if she was out of high school she would still hang around her usual spots i.e. the river bank and would still hang around naota awaiting the return of his brother. One other thing I noticed was that you were kinda jumpy from the dinner setting to the bridge. I did love ur story though. I love FLCL so any story that I can take and almost make an episode out of it in my head is great.