Reviews for Haircut
luluhrh chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
(not logged in)

it's so cute! they are adorable...
soundofthebluerain chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This should be canon.
Kame-tan chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
And as he fixed the glass Winry knocked over, Ed thoughts went back to outside on the porch. Maybe that was the moment he realized he would marry Winry Rockbell.

...hehe, sorry for the cheese and ham and OOC. It was so perfect, I just couldn't help it.
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome oneshot! I really enjoyed it! There isn't many stories out there regarding Ed's hair... actually, I haven't read one that related to Ed's mother at all. Its nice to know that someones thought about it :D

Panda.
Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That's so sweet, and I never thought of his hair being long perhaps because of that before. This is good.
Nyago chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
It just means you are growing up ed ;) That was beautiful and slightly hinted EdWin but cute enough to call it family related.

-Nyago
kaely chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i like it!

actually, i felt sad for ed having those memories of his mom: that feeling that those memories won't happen again, but at least he has winry, right?

anyways, it's really sweet..
shortiee chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
. aww, very cute.

I loved it.:)
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
that's so sweet! he let her do something that meant so much to him ! aw!

inupup
Mird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw, how cute. _ So Ed finally realizes that his hair is too long. Yay EdxWinry! (even though that's not really what it was...)
NeiTech chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
cute. good idea too
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
very sweet, this is why I love this pairing, Ed and Winry can be so casual with each other without any angst or heavy romance, and it's still cute and you can still sense the love.(try finding that with yaoi, it's always angst, smut, or both) anyway I loved it, and it was really well done. I liked the reason for not cutting his hair, never really thought about it before.
FullMetalAlchemistFangirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
lol "personal territory" hahaha

YAY ITS NOT YAOI! TY TY TY TY!

and not EdxOC YAY!

awesome story!
Lee-Aeront chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
i loved it!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
this is a very sweet little scene. nice job!