Reviews for OUTCAST
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 8 . 6/21
This story kicks f*cking ass! Continue! Continue the story please!
Rice eater chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
The story has good ideas it just needs some polish to be even better.
Put capital letters for the start of any sentence including speech, names as well. So "Naruto!"

Any title or name should have a capital letter. Konoha, Kushina, Uzumaki, Copy Ninja, Sharingan, The Bloody Scythe and so on.

Also split speech up with a blank line. It's makes it easier to read.

"Naruto..." muttered his sister.

The blonde froze stone still.

"What?" he growled.
fusioninferno chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Really love the fic you have here and hope it's not abandoned. Would like to read more of it soon! : )
bcsclaymore chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
liking the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter. glad that it is different from the other versions that i've read. other versions where it was actually kushina that abandons him, cause personally i don't see a mother abandoning her kid for any reason. it just leaves a bad feeling in my stomach.
Matsu chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
update soon please
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Whats with Kushina at the end is she pregnant with another bastard child or does she plan for Naruto's
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Can't do nothing? First of all learn proper english you stupid son of a bitch, secondly piss off you goddamn Canon, Sakura and Sasuke lover.

You fucktard Canon lovers are seriously pissing me off.
Blacksword Zero chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon!
Lemarteskun chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
love this story awesome
PyruxDeltax chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Update please?

I want to know what happens next because I LOVE this storyline/plotline
Zolow95 chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
MAN I LOVED THIS STORY PLEASE DNT LET IT DIE AND CONTINUE TO WRITE ON IT
G chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Why Kushina still pregnant?

Must pay, kill she, she should not have the little bastard in her belly!

KILL!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hey, fianish this story, I want to know the bicth Jouko and the bart Moruko, or whatever his name is, will die! By the way, great job with the story.
Majestic Star Arceus chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Its Been Awhile but I still find myself rereading the story so far Man I can't Wait for the next chapter
120991ln chapter 8 . 9/26/2011