Reviews for Look After You
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Aww. I love the sweet moment you created here. It is so innocent, I love it. Great job.
Silver War chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow! I'm a new Fringe fan and straight away found out that I was a huge Bolivia shipper. This fic is wonderful, I really really love it! :D
harknessfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Thanks for posting! This was great (and I can't believe it's your first Fringe fic)! You captured what I imagine they're thinking very well and their voices are genuine - like they're written by those who write the show! I like how you provided both Peter and Olivia's POV. Thanks again for sharing - this was a great read. I'm looking forward to reading your current one, but I'm a little gun-shy when a story's not completed yet. I've been burned by that before when someone lost the "plot bunny" and abandoned a story that I had emotionally invested in. Such is life. Keep writing! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw, so sweet. (: Great job.
miamalkinxoxo chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
so cute! we need more fluff like this!
Thyqua chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Loved it!
JustCallMeDedicated chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was so, so sweet! I loved it!
MyelleWhite chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I'm obsesed with fringe and I would like to let you know that your stories are the best I've seen on here yet.(I've read alot of them) But, I can't help but notice that you are missing the point in Olivia's character. She is not as vulnerable as you are portraying her as. I'm not hating your stories but I just think that Peter can't always be there. You should write one, still with bolivia, but also when she gets herself out of trouble. Then you can put in peter's point of view so you can see how he worries about her. I love your stories and will continue to read them.
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
AW! This one was muy cute! Me encanta mucho!
ewriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aww, that was so adorable! I wish that kiss had been on the lips though!
Fitzroy chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story, can't wait for more Peter and Olivia adventures
Insanity4Free chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Amazing!
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 11/2/2008

i'm looking forward to reading your next fic!
Stevie.jj59 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very cute, I liked it! Bolivia 4ever. :)

I agree Fringe is freaking amazing!
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 10/24/2008