Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Icequeen chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
update soon please, have been dying to read more
Petiib chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Can't wait to read what happens next
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i haven't even read this chapter yet. but i got so excited by the summary, becuase its Yeats, and I had to do a project on that poem once, and I love it so much, so I get really excited whenever I see it in use.

and now, I think i'll read your story. because i love this 'verse. and i'll always read, for like ever (mostly in hope that at some point Jesse from Terebithia will finally fully crossover, but also because i love this lots.)

so yeah. i love your summary.
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
This universe is awesome. I hope you continue it, however long it goes...
ohtwo94 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
i liked it.. im missed all of this EC universe 3

KEKEKEKEKE viet peep..

(_)

keep going
ariex chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
I recently read your stories, and all I can say is, wow. I liked this chapter, especially the bit about the American Ambassador. Sirius and his motorcycle was interesting, too. Voldemort, a murdering dictator, establishing Mother's Day? It's a little hard to picture. Anyway, keep up the good work!
trecebo chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Huzzah! You aren't dead and there's word dripping from your post!

I'll have to go back and refresh on most of this story, but this chapter was jam-packed with goodies, most of which I followed. I likes me some great writing and you, my friend, are a great writer!
temeraire chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
You just gave me an inadvertent birthday present :-)
Sailor Sol chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Woohoo! *Does the happy update dance*

I liked Oddfellows, and I liked Monty. I liked that Monty kept Sirius' bike for him. Hurray!

And the Americans were fun too. I love how you're developing a very different culture for the societies, as well it should be.

I really hope Mad-Eye won't get taken in by Barty as easily as he did in canon. You'd think he would *notice* someone essentially stalking him. Bah.

And the scene at the end was good; I don't think it was too over-the-top between Hayato and Layne. It's what guys like that *do* with one another.

Brava, and I can't wait for more!
Saffygirl chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Glad to see you're still alive, lembas7! And happy to find this in my inbox tonight. I for one enjoyed the manly banter, though I am curious as to what was meant by the brief discussion about color. (Pink?)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
first off, thanks for posting this today - for me it's a 30-minute early birthday gift. ;)

anyway, on to the review. first off, i hope we find out more about monty's ties with sirius, and i'm glad to see the bike again. second, i absolutely love the american ambassador. she's going to make fudge's life hell, i hope. that jerk, getting sexual favors with the power of his office. third, i liked the hit wizards a lot; to me all their repartee seemed perfectly natural, racial slurs or not. cops and soldiers aren't always polite and nice. it fits. and lastly, i'm just glad you're writing in this series again. :D
RandomDream chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm glad that you've updated this last... March? but I'd rather that you update soon, again. I loved all of the previous stories in the ECverse, and am looking forward to more.

Thanks.
RofS chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I can't help but notice that Seth and Iris are rather similar to some of the theories surrounding Roderick and Madeline Usher in Poe's "Fall of the House of Usher." Did you draw inspiration from that, by any chance?
trecebo chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Finally got in the right frame of mind to read this-not to mention having the right amount of time to digest it. Sounds like chaos is about to cut loose come Hell or high water. Batten down the hatches, mates, thar he blows!