Reviews for Jack O Lantern
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Cute story thanks
Spazzattack99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for posting.

ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
It was kind of cute! :D
deleteteled chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i liked it up to the ending, which was a bit odd...

the characters were perfect, and the story line was great. i love it
Crismebella chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
it was a good story and don't worry about the ending it was fine, however what movie did she choose?
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this story! It made me smile. You really captured both Bella and Edward. I love the fact that she wanted to find her own pumpkin and that Edward didn't want the perfect one for himself. The whole story was very sweet and I felt the love between them in every line.
myppe chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
so sweet
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Great story! I really liked it a lot! Oh and I think you did a good job with keeping Bella and Edward in character. Keep up the great work!
victorionious chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I'm sorry, but this was hilarious! I mean, truly and honestly hilarious! Laugh out loud, hilarious!
lionluver1918 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
aww. that's so adorable!

i edward and bella!
MaluTara chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
that was so sweet!

like a normal day between the two! i really kike it!Malu D.
MizzAliceCullen chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
this is soso good!
Carlisle060 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008

they are a lovely couple!
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
No, this is really good. Very sweet and in character. Maybe i'm just a sap(Very possible), but this made me feel all sentimental and I imagined my own own pumpkin fight(Imagine being the keyword) w/ a boyfriend... Gah.. Then "Our song" by taylor swift came on my ipod when I was reading this. Freaky coinkydink no?

xq1227 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
that was cute.. it was not out of character... it's so sweet to see them do "normal" human things once in a while.. ;)