Reviews for Happy
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Liked the other one so much I needed to go check out what else you'd written... I think I might like this one even better. Wonderful concept. :)
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It was great. I loved it. How Sam despite his imprint can take time to step back and see what is going on around him. Even if he wishes he didn't see it occuring. I love the tinge of jealous that he has but fights it because in the end he's happy and most importantly Leah is happy. Even if he's not her reason for being happy. Repetitive I know but it's past midnight.
Zapenbits chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I like this!

] Leah and Jacob would make such a good pair. Their pasts, their broken relationships, and everything brings them in closer. I love it.

Great job with this!

-Liz
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
aww so sweet! love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yay! I was so happy you took anonymous reviews!

I really like this one-shot. It's so cute and "Happy"! I like how Sam still has some feeling for Leah, it may just be a tiny sliver compared to what he feels for Emily, but it still counts, right?

This story makes me feel all warm inside! ~
DreamFinder94 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I really love jake x nessie pairing, but that was amazing! What happened to Leah's happily ever after? Jake and Leah shouldve definitely gotten together. I actually thought they would eventually. Sorry for babbling, but fantastic job! xoxoxoTxoxoxo
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is how I hope and dream for Leah to get her happily ever after. Sam is allowed to be happy, too, as long as he still regrets. :evil grin:

This is well written. Thanks so much!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Loved it. Blackwater rules. Great job. :D
mindfluff chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ah! So cute!
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I love Sam/Jacob/Leah.

I guess because I always thought that even though he imprinted there was a partof Sam that still loved her.
MRAJ chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was awesome! i luved it. even though it was like 170 words, it was still so cool!

Dumb Nessie, hate her.

Leah is a great choice for Jacob besides another imprintee.

Very good short story,

-MRAJ
PeaceKlaineLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This is really good. Extremely sweet. I know it was for the purpose of the story, but It kind of bothered me that you had nessie leave jake, when it would have been impossible for her to do that... But it doesn't take away from the story, it just surprised me,

Great job.

:P
HM Grayson chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Sam always struck me as a three children sort of guy. The repetition was great and the description of Jacob's face (and the ease and yet logic with which you got rid of Nessie) and the two italicized words and then the phrase at the end were just so perfectly chosen.

Good job.
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
brilliant ]
nobh93 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I actuall really liked the beginning. I urge you to build on off of this becasue i feel a good story coming on