Reviews for The Game Begins
Midnight Rising chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Please continue! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Lunatic's Lament chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Ooooo that a really good chapter so it's ether Neji or stranger correct or no. PLEASE update soon this story is AWSOME FUNNY ha Sasuke wants to tecanally trade Sakura for someone else (Hinata) tee hee. I would too. Can't wait any help text me

-Gir101
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i liked it...
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
awsome story update soon
SasuHina64 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I'll be waiting...I really like the story so far...love it...

SERIOUSLY! I still CAN'T believe that it's ONLY CHAP 3! And...you might have made the chap a little too short...try four to ten page if you can...that'll make your story a WHOLE LOT better...and longer..._
RaeRikkuStrong chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Excellent. Please update at your earliest convenience
Emmeline Creazil chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
short but sweet
NotIntoIt3456 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I can't believe this is only your first fic. It's fantastic! I can't wait to read more. Update ASAP!
Kat chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
Keep it coming!
rcr chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I actually like this idea. It is really good. I can't wait to read more.
nwyd chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
o.o this is interesting. please update soon! hate sakura! 3sasuhina
Hs-5-Hen chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
im still really confused on this "game" thing...but im sure it would be very exciting to read *a questionable glint in the eyes*

there are some grammar errors but it doesnt matter...because ive read some books with worse grammar...lol~

well update soon!
Emmeline Creazil chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
love it very nice very nice(-borat hahaha)anyways i do like it
CeruleanNetwork chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This is really interesting; and a pretty unique concept and approach towards Sasuhina. Keep going!
Thrae chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, the first thing I thought of was The Game, which I just lost because of your fic. Dammit! As far as creativity goes, this is a piece of art. Never heard of ANYTHING like this IN MY LIFE. Congrats! _ But wouldn't Sasuke recognise Hinata if for no other reason than being from another important clan...?