Reviews for Small Scarafices
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
OMG! YEAH a mistborn fanfic FINALLY! I love the fic, I just wish it were longer and Vin and Elend would return to life. I'd love to have Kelsier come back and see Vin married and grown up. PLEASE CONTINUE!
littlewilson chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
So you gave me this link forever ago, and I swear I read it then, but I just came across it again. And I LOVE it. It made me cry...Yes. So, good job. I love these books...I'm so sad he's done with them (for now, anyway...).
The Cello Mistress chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
YAY! dude, i kinda wanted to find a fic where sazed finally learns how to re-encarnate spirits, and Vin and Eland had decided that they wanted to come back, now wouldn't That be a great fanfiction, or even short story by the author. Any way, i really liked this, and maybe you could do this with all the surviving characters, ya know. XD
yly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Congratulations on writing the first Mistborn fanfic! I really should get on this, great series and all. Keep up the excellent work!
Miss-Jedi chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It makes me so sad that so many people died in order for things to become right again. It was just a bittersweet ending. I wanted so much for Kelsier, Mare, Vin, and Elend to see the world how it was supposed to be. I agree with Spook about them being the best people to have lived in those books. I feel so sorry for him, being practically alone. Great story. I really love it. :)

It is a shame that this is the only Mistborn fic I have found on the net. So many possibilities. Perhaps it is for the best to have such a fantastic book series untouched, though.

MJ
Glassware chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
nice writing. congratulations of having written the very first Mistborn fanfiction on the site (I'm serious, if you search mistborn only three things come up).
allikka chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Great read! :) And, YES, we definitely need more mistborn fics here!
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
FINALLY! A Mistborn fan on fanfiction. I can't read the fic though 'cause I don't have Hero of Ages yet. This series is one of my favorites; I love how original it is. :]