Reviews for Beliefs
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
O.o Pretty moving story... You did an amazing job with this...and this was so long ago too... XD Great job! :D
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I'm glad Morrigan survived, I'd be rather displeased if she didn't...
King of Werewolves chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was beutiful. Keep it up!
clearlynotsatire chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Now this is a piece that doesn't suck.
Anonymousandnameless chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I've hardly seen any Darkstalkers but this was fantastic!
Jays Arravan chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I really liked how you portrayed Morrigan and Lilith's relationship. They were really close. It actually looked like Lilith was more of a daughter than a sister/other part of Morrigan. I really enjoyed it.
Darkflower1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I like this fanfic too. Yes, Jedah is many .

Anywho I like it, Lilith acts like a cutie in the very beginning.

But, I think you should write more fanfics

like this one.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
This was one of the best fanfiction of Darkstalkers that ever been created.
Bra1n1ac chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
:) Looks like miss Buletta needs more training. Morrigan is all too real. So is Lilith, and the fact remains that even if you do not believe in evil, it changes nothing, because evil still believes in you... A bit confusing at first, perhaps, but more fun than most Darkstalkers fics I've read.

-the collector of data-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Beautiful story! Hope to read more of ur stories!
Dr Facer chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Wow! as usual, a cool Darkstalkers story! great job Ishmael!
The Demonic Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
what a wonderful story you are a great writer please continue to write this one while i read your others.

please do not stop writing it is very rare to find a story about the darkstalkers two main charectars morrigan and lilith and even more rare of a treat to find it so captivating.

truly great.

you have another fan now.
Ruby Star chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Oh, I love it! It's so good! I thought that Lilith is all care is Morrigan's body but if Morrigan die, it would be bad for her. Please write more! Please write with different Darkstalkers! You are ssssooooo good with that!
G-force 1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Woohoo B.B Hood kicked ass and don't worry she ain't gonna die I should know she's my favorite character in Darkstalkers. Go B.B Hood!