Reviews for Where You Go I Will Follow
How chapter 6 . 2/28
This makes no sense! How does Ariel not know that this is Flounder. Here is a list of reasons why:
1: They don't have hair color spray so how does she not know that this kid has blue hair just like Flounder.
2: His voice must be exactly the same as his, and nobody has the exact same voice as another person, so how does she not remember his voice? That I don't know.
3: He is always stuttering, which Flounder does all the time.

Also another list of things that don't make sense is:
1: Scuttle isn't smart at all.
2: How does Scuttle find a t-shirt and jeans for Flounder but only a ships's sail for Ariel?
3: T-SHIRTS AND JEANS DONT EVEN EXIST IN THIS TIME!
4: Flounder is really fat as a fish so how is he a skinny kid all of a sudden once he is a human?
5: Isn't Flounder like 10 in this article? Why is Ariel taking a stranger 10 year old boy for a walk and saving him a dance if she doesn't know that it's Flounder?

Think about all of this. Don't take life too seriously.
Lmb111514 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
This was great, I loved it!:)
penny3 chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
You forgot to use quotation marks in this chapter.

Flounder seems to be doing okay as a human...
Gilbert Winchester chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
wow...just..wow!

That was amaizing, well written, and in character!

114
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
lol

I love flounder/ariel! And I actually found this story by accident, but I'm glad I did, because I LOVE this!

I was actually thinking of writing a story with a similar story line so I was seeing if someone else did anything like i was about to do. Only mine was for Finding Nemo...lol

Can't wait for more! Because this is great!
jlslash chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
cute fanfic ! thought this pairing once not bad

thought still love Ariel Eric the best !
zabchan chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Heh, I have a feeling that flounder in the kitchen might be similar to Sebastian in the kitchen...horror at seeing fish for dinner! At least flounder wont be in danger of being eaten...
zabchan chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
aren't jeans and a tshirt a bit of an anachronism for ariel and eric's time period? I mean, i know they technically are in a fantasy world, but seeing jeans there kinda broke the illusion for me...

however, you do a good job of keeping flounder's "voice" and his open, friendly, loyal and innocent nature.
GladeSistas chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
AW! So so cute! I love it, but I'm sad it's over. :(

ARIEL AND FLOUNDER FOREVER! (hug)

Anna Craft chapter 11 . 11/13/2008
Oh now that was just lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Sorry if I did come out as a little picky or snooty, after all no one is perfect and I go into Beta Reader mode without realizing it sometimes so I am sorry.

I'm only sixteen but aspire to be in journalism so thats why. Just wanted to apologize.

Anyways, I am glad you took some of that advice in because it was told beautifully, you slowed it down some and made it ver enjoyable.

Well I hope to see more from you,

:x:Anna Craft.
tasty cheez chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
I liked it. It was very cheesy and very disney-like, but regardless I liked it.
GladeSistas chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
Aw! That makes me so happy! :D I'm EXTREMELY happy now Tatiana, thank you. :) You don't have to do another chapter, but maybe it would be cool to do a short epilogue. :)

Yay!

tasty cheez chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
This chapter isn't bad, but it probably could have been attached to the end of the last chapter
GladeSistas chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
. . . what the heck? Why did you leave it off? UPDATE NOW!

. . . wow . . . sorry about that. Once I get into a story I can't help being addicted. :) Please update soon, I'm dying to see what happens. :)

It was a good chapter! Don't freak out! :)

tasty cheez chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
At the end did you mean for ariel to say flounder? or did you mean james?