Reviews for Welcome to Psychosis
Hahaha he felt AWKWARD
icecatfire chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
wow...just...wow. O-O
Stargazing Strangers chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
...And finally I lift my fingers to push the "Review" button. Why haven't I reviwed you! Why!

This is absolutely one of my favorite fanfictions out there! It's brilliant! You have brought Death Note to a completely new level, it feels like your story is a real branch in the Death Note world. That it really belongs there!:D

I have to say that I also like your character. I have a "thing" for psycho characters and this fit just right!;) And also it's sad that there are so few good Ryuk romances out there.

So thanks for making this! And keep on fightin'!:D Now I'm going to check out if you have any other stories...
xLL-Ax chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
Great story! I liked it :D I do feel like it hasn't ended yet... So many questions. But maybe that was meant to be.
Summer night daze chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
wow...i mean...just wow, that was a great story so full of emotion..drama..it's kinda sad to see it end like this-but it sort of fits, like a jig saw, sad to see you've finished it but beauty in the picture.

you are/were a great author and im glad you've stayed with it till the very last chapter.

keep writing storys,

xx
someone chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
such a great story so intence...
xMORIARTYx chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
lololol i love the fma reference! you have an awesome writing style.
glustora chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
OMGGGGGGGG THIS IS SOOOOOOO EPICCCCCC!, PLZ UPDATEEE! 3 3
glustora chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Omg, this is totally goin on mah fav's :D
glustora chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Haha that was awesome!, i really like it so far :D
SydneyFreeSpirit27 chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
o.o Wow. I have to say... your story really got me warped up... very deep. The way you describe everything: the scenes, the characters, the thoughts, basically everything its really REALLY good. I loved your grammar too. The extense of your vocabulary is pretty good, and don't even get me started about how long each chapter is. Unlike other stories in which there are the most obvious errors that even a 6 year old could point out. In resume: Loved and keep writing, cuz sweety you got talent :)
Geniusly-Unique chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
... She killed her mom? Her mom must have died somehow.
elizabeth chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
just...amazing! im ryuuk's perspective its so detailed-it just takes my breath away. you are truly an amazing author and this- this is an incredible story, its just so realistic- i swear i feel like im there with the characters. :)

please dont give up on this story, people dont know what there missing!

xx
hume chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
please update damn it!

its such a good story and would be a waste if you didnt continue :(