Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Kalima chapter 14 . 7/12
Had an urge for Star Trek, Firefly and Reavers and man did this fic do the job. Thank yo!.
Marshmallow Arkl chapter 14 . 1/3
i've read this story maybe five or six times now and it is still brilliant
i would love to see this translated into a graphic novel at some point
as the pacing and narrative would be appreciated by so many others
suzumiyaharuhi1 chapter 14 . 12/15/2019
Wow this is really a ns piece of work! Also, allow me to give you a suggestion on the whole Mandarin thing, just use Chinese letters instead of pingyin already, OTHERWISE IT'S LIKE READING ALL CAPS!
JonHarper chapter 14 . 11/18/2019
This was magnificent. Everything felt right. And I understand why Q did what he did. I don't commend it, but I understand the necessity of why he forced Picards hand.
misteryman526 chapter 6 . 9/10/2019
Okay, I can see why you'd want to throw in some Mandarin for Firefly universe authenticity, but wouldn't the Universal Translators have just converted it to Federation Standard while on the Enterprise?
Rick Slansky1 chapter 14 . 6/18/2019
I thought this was quite good. I could see it as the basis for a limited series comic book.
shamour chapter 14 . 2/5/2019
What an amazing story!
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 1/20/2019
This story was lovely, I enjoyed every minute of it :)
swartzvald chapter 11 . 1/12/2019
Love this story. Rereading it for the third time. Kinda wish we got to see more of the crews interacting before getting all serious, but I can see wanting to get to the action asap.
Toodles.
scott mantooth chapter 14 . 12/13/2018
i realize this was written over 10 years ago but i have to say: Fēicháng lìng rén yìnxiàng shēnkè loved how you were able to think and speak in the mannerisms of the Serenity crew and how natural the exchanges with both crew were...also knew that Guinan would be a part of this and would have a unique bond with River... i honestly think this story should be translated to a graphic novel...i'd be one of the first to pre-order it
Difdi chapter 14 . 11/12/2018
An odd thought occurred to me while reading this - there is a strong possibility that the movie Interstellar and Firefly/Serenity take place in the same universe. Nothing in the technology or timeline necessarily contradicts it, and the stations in Interstellar being slower than scout ships could even cover the flight time. This leads naturally to a second thought - the Q Continuum is a (minimum) five dimensional realm, not bound by space or time. That describes the future civilization in Interstellar as well. Is 'Q nudging things along so that universe's humanity eventually evolve into the Q, perhaps with a bit easier time of it?
Difdi chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
Platinum? Sure. But two words that will mean more to Mal than all the platinum in the 'verse: Industrial Replicator. All the spare parts Kaylee can dream of and more besides. Serenity could be better than factory new by the time the job is over.
bee.zippy chapter 14 . 7/13/2018
Very good! Thank you for sharing your time and writing talent with us.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
So, while i acknowledge it makes sense for Picard, i can't resist taking the opportunity to say how much i DESPISE Shakespeare. ESPECIALLY Hamlet. i've had to read (and watch) that damn thing way too many times. the last time i did it for one of my college english classes, i had to write a comparative essay between the play and of the movies based off of it. ANY of the movies based off of it. and the only one still there when i got to the movie rental place was the one with Ethan Hawke. *shudders*.
Bearmauls chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
That was an interesting read. Enjoyable too.