Reviews for Lost In The Woods
AmandaBaker852 chapter 14 . 11/1
This is a fantastic and well written crossover of 2 very different universes.
John Nicholas Bendix chapter 14 . 10/24
That was great. And, in my personal opinion, better than the movie. Mostly because the entire crew came out alive. And the 18 victims from the Borg was nice as well.
Stacey chapter 14 . 10/15
I don’t know why but I was expecting Simon to ask Picard if he and River can go with him.
Superbeau chapter 14 . 3/30
I've read this a half dozen times or more and it's brilliant each and every time. One of my all time favorites on this site. Thank you so much for crafting this wonderful story!
SpicyArbiter chapter 14 . 3/23
That was a god damn episode an you can’t convince me otherwise
ordinaryguy2 chapter 9 . 3/20
I'm really enjoying this story. Especially the surprise in culture reveals. The interaction between characters. Just wondering where it is all going to go because with Q involved, anything is possible. I'll be sure to mention this story to a few people I know.
Kalima chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Had an urge for Star Trek, Firefly and Reavers and man did this fic do the job. Thank yo!.
Marshmallow Arkl chapter 14 . 1/3/2020
i've read this story maybe five or six times now and it is still brilliant
i would love to see this translated into a graphic novel at some point
as the pacing and narrative would be appreciated by so many others
suzumiyaharuhi1 chapter 14 . 12/15/2019
Wow this is really a ns piece of work! Also, allow me to give you a suggestion on the whole Mandarin thing, just use Chinese letters instead of pingyin already, OTHERWISE IT'S LIKE READING ALL CAPS!
JonHarper chapter 14 . 11/18/2019
This was magnificent. Everything felt right. And I understand why Q did what he did. I don't commend it, but I understand the necessity of why he forced Picards hand.
misteryman526 chapter 6 . 9/10/2019
Okay, I can see why you'd want to throw in some Mandarin for Firefly universe authenticity, but wouldn't the Universal Translators have just converted it to Federation Standard while on the Enterprise?
Rick Slansky1 chapter 14 . 6/18/2019
I thought this was quite good. I could see it as the basis for a limited series comic book.
shamour chapter 14 . 2/5/2019
What an amazing story!
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 1/20/2019
This story was lovely, I enjoyed every minute of it :)
swartzvald chapter 11 . 1/12/2019
Love this story. Rereading it for the third time. Kinda wish we got to see more of the crews interacting before getting all serious, but I can see wanting to get to the action asap.
Toodles.