Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Wicked.Onna chapter 14 . 7/12
I absolutely love this story was perfect I can't believe it was so well done so well written brilliantly thought-through everything mesh together so perfectly it truly was a work of art I would so love to read more like this
SpawnofAnarion chapter 14 . 5/30
Great fic!
egwolf65 chapter 14 . 4/15
Great story!
Jack the Sparrow chapter 14 . 4/3
I'm no big fan of Startrek, but this crossover made for a very enjoyable read.

#Firefly for life!
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 3/14
Cute, and fun. Great job capturing the characters.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 2/18
You know, it's funny-it took me like six chapter's to realize that I have read this story before. But then, that just a testament to how well this is writen.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
Your grasp on the characters is quite amazing. I might forgive Q for saving Book and Wash. Might...and yet...poor Picard. Also, the worst part of all of this, word of the Reavers won't get out, so nothing will change in the government.

Anyway, normally I don't read M rated fics, but some people I trust recommended it, so I decided to give it a chance. Glad I did. Happy to see Serenity crew get the good side of a deal for once.
npetrenko chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Great story.
Meshlena chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
Omg! Thank you! This was a joy to read.
briwd chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
You've written one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You didn't just crossover the two universes, you told a damn good story with an intriguing plot: would Picard uphold the letter of the Prime Directive when confronted with killing off the Reavers to save millions of lives?
Thescarredman chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Entertaining, beginning to end. I like your grammatical style: you handle large groups in conversation well, with no confusion about who is speaking to whom. I can't speak to your grasp of the Next Generation characters, not being overly familiar with the series, but you have Mal and River down quite well, I think. Your story contained a strong moral message and some coherent extended canon, always a treat. In all, a story well worth the reading, and I'll definitely be checking out the sequel.
Elton chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
This story was FANTASTIC. I thought you nailed it all around.
Thanks for sharing...
Outasync chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
This is such a great story! The Enterprise is ridiculously over-powered in the Firefly-verse, but you manage to blend the two worlds into a compelling story. Thank you for sharing it here. I look foward to reading more of your work.
PascalDragon chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
Nice little crossover and interesting moral conflicts for Picard and his crew. I liked the interactions between the two crews and I think you've captured the different personalities of Serenity's crew very well. :)
madsloth chapter 14 . 5/4/2016
this was a pretty good story. I almost stopped reading at the first chapter because of how OCC Picard was. but I am glad I gave it a shot.

thanks for writing it.