Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Of Questionable Veracity chapter 14 . 8/30
I'm a little late on this one, I'll admit, but I only just found out about it and I'm a big fan. For my money gets the tone of everyone involved more-or-less exactly on point, the situation itself was something I could see fitting comfortably into a TNG episode - no mean feat, given "Easily wiping out the Reavers" could have been entirely unsatisfying, but here is a lovely little Star Trek moral quandry - and the story had oodles of that lovely stuff where two entirely different cultures (in this case, universes) collide, and everyone has a different opinion.

And there's lots of TALKING.

My bag, my deal. Lovely.
MalSer chapter 14 . 8/22
What a delightful little story. Thanks!
Sufficient Velocity chapter 14 . 8/13
Excellent little story. It shows the best of Trek while not outshining the Firefly setting. Very good.
Avalonemyst chapter 14 . 6/22
Loved this!
Smokinbarrrel chapter 14 . 1/10
This was really good. Thank-you.
John Nicholas Bendix chapter 1 . 1/2
Was great, and a better ending than Serenity, in my opinion.
heikok chapter 14 . 1/2
I love this story. Very respectful with the characters.
But as an other reader has said, I would have loved Simon and River staying on the Enterprise. There is no place for her in her own verse.
AmandaBaker852 chapter 14 . 11/1/2021
This is a fantastic and well written crossover of 2 very different universes.
John Nicholas Bendix chapter 14 . 10/24/2021
That was great. And, in my personal opinion, better than the movie. Mostly because the entire crew came out alive. And the 18 victims from the Borg was nice as well.
Stacey chapter 14 . 10/15/2021
I don’t know why but I was expecting Simon to ask Picard if he and River can go with him.
Superbeau chapter 14 . 3/30/2021
I've read this a half dozen times or more and it's brilliant each and every time. One of my all time favorites on this site. Thank you so much for crafting this wonderful story!
SpicyArbiter chapter 14 . 3/23/2021
That was a god damn episode an you can’t convince me otherwise
ordinaryguy2 chapter 9 . 3/20/2021
I'm really enjoying this story. Especially the surprise in culture reveals. The interaction between characters. Just wondering where it is all going to go because with Q involved, anything is possible. I'll be sure to mention this story to a few people I know.
Kalima chapter 14 . 7/12/2020
Had an urge for Star Trek, Firefly and Reavers and man did this fic do the job. Thank yo!.
Marshmallow Arkl chapter 14 . 1/3/2020
i've read this story maybe five or six times now and it is still brilliant
i would love to see this translated into a graphic novel at some point
as the pacing and narrative would be appreciated by so many others