Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Obsidius chapter 14 . 4/28
awesome story. great crossover, thanks!
Whyhow chapter 13 . 4/14
This is a really clever way of doing an AU: the alternative elements come only as a consequence of the plot events and the whole thing is secondary to the plot, not the whole point. This would actually be a better starting point than most for a post-Serenity AU, especially exploring the results of River being partially relieved from the burden of Miranda but not to the same extent as after the BDM and the 'Verse not knowing about Miranda.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 4/13
I like the incorporation of Chinese into the conversations, but it would be helpful to those of us who don't speak Mandarin if you provided translations somewhere.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 14 . 2/16
*laughs*
How interesting. Sometimes, there is no right answer...or perhaps better put: sometimes, you must do the right thing, no matter your own views on the matter. You did well with Picard. Good job!
KaitOfChange chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I would just like to say that this is an utterly fantastic fic and this chapter in particular contains some fantastic moments, and I am a huge fan of River's initial reaction to Q there. It's so... poetic. No speaking for Q XD
Frances Yozawitz chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I Love Star Trek.& James T Kirk. & Bones McCoy. hank yu, MS Frances Yozawitz
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Really great so far! Just one little remark. Troi is a counselor and not a councilor.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I Love Star Trek.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I Love Star yu, Yozawitz
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
I Love Star Trek &Lost in yu, Yozawitz
jiu chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Big compliment for your story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Shinkicker chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Awesome little story. Would love to see more.
MasterXMaster chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
Oh this was a very good story. Well written!
Caffeinedelusion chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I keep hoping a third in this series will magically appear. Might be a bit much to ask, but it'd be nice to see Serenity fall out of the Bajoran wormhole shortly following (or even mid-conflict) the Dominion War.