Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Afalstein chapter 14 . 7/22
Daggone it, i have work to do! I wasn't going to spend the evening reading an awesome and engaging crossover fic between the two best series I've never seen!

Good stuff. Would have appreciated less meeting-exposition pieces and more amusing interactions between the Trek and Firefly ensembles. Some of the action scenes fell a bit flat, though considering Enterprises power it's hard to see how they would NOT be. (Still, could we have seen the fight in the medical wing?) Also Mal waxed a bit... didactic on Reavers-understandable given the context.

But. I loved the test Q set up, I loved Serenity's reaction to everything enterprise-y (particularly the first time they saw it), I loved River's mix of insanity and lucidity, and her interaction with Troi. And I loved... well. I loved a lot about this fic. Many thanks for the read.
salamangkero chapter 1 . 5/10
nicely done. thank you.
Obsidius chapter 14 . 4/28
awesome story. great crossover, thanks!
Whyhow chapter 13 . 4/14
This is a really clever way of doing an AU: the alternative elements come only as a consequence of the plot events and the whole thing is secondary to the plot, not the whole point. This would actually be a better starting point than most for a post-Serenity AU, especially exploring the results of River being partially relieved from the burden of Miranda but not to the same extent as after the BDM and the 'Verse not knowing about Miranda.
Whyhow chapter 5 . 4/13
I like the incorporation of Chinese into the conversations, but it would be helpful to those of us who don't speak Mandarin if you provided translations somewhere.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 14 . 2/16
How interesting. Sometimes, there is no right answer...or perhaps better put: sometimes, you must do the right thing, no matter your own views on the matter. You did well with Picard. Good job!
KaitOfChange chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
I would just like to say that this is an utterly fantastic fic and this chapter in particular contains some fantastic moments, and I am a huge fan of River's initial reaction to Q there. It's so... poetic. No speaking for Q XD
Frances Yozawitz chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I Love Star Trek.& James T Kirk. & Bones McCoy. hank yu, MS Frances Yozawitz
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Really great so far! Just one little remark. Troi is a counselor and not a councilor.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
I Love Star Trek.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
I Love Star yu, Yozawitz
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
I Love Star Trek &Lost in yu, Yozawitz
jiu chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Big compliment for your story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Shinkicker chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Awesome little story. Would love to see more.