Reviews for Lost In The Woods
CPAnthoni chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Wow, well done! Well written and highly enjoyable story; unusual crossover handled in a believable way. I hope you write more stories in the future.
greenmean chapter 14 . 10/27/2008
Nice fic.
Marz1 chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
so far this is a very interesting story with well written dialogue. All the characters seem in character, and the interaction between the people from differnt universes is very reasonable. the only problem with this story is it is a little slow when it comes to action. The Reavers are finally coming into play, but for the first half of the story the pace was kind of crawling. anyway this is a very well written fic, which i will finish reading later. any way so far so good!
smash chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
in freaking credible keep writing
Blueninja33 chapter 14 . 10/23/2008
Loved it! Long time fan of Firefly, ST:TNG and I've always had a soft spot for Q. I only wish that Q had made the crew of ENTERPRISE get stuck on SERENITY for a while as their guests with only their Tricorders and phase-pistols. Oh well, idea for a new story, or I might make one about it. Keep up with the fanfics. their thought out, a decent length and well worth reading. (Somewhat of a rarity if you ask me ;) )
booga booga chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
alright, this was fantastic. I don't think anyone has pegged these characters so accurately.

I have no words to say about this story, it was just the right mix and everything just rang so true. Don't know why there aren't more reviews here but count mine as two!

Now it is late but I had to finish this.

G'night and keep on writing
Hawkehunt chapter 14 . 10/21/2008
The most believable and well-written Star Trek crossover I have read this far - with any fandom.

Well done.
Kar chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
A little too much River but I enjoyed this overall. Especially the Mal/Picard interaction. Both realizing the consequences of their actions and the weight of their responsibilities. I especially liked the grudging respect they have for each other.

Riker let Mal off easy. He could've laid into him several times over on how not following the Prime Directive led to several disasters.

I would've enjoyed Book with Q. Bet he could've twisted Q's moral swaggering. I suspect Book's got a warrior-poet soul that Picard would understand.
jane0904 chapter 14 . 10/20/2008
Good story! Although I should be working rather than reading ... But you had all the voices down well, especially Picard, and I loved how River knew Q far more than anyone realised. As for the Reavers, an interesting and very detailed explanation on their creation. Well done!
katesfriend chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
This was an incredible amount of fun to read. You have found the most imaginative way by far of saving Wash and Book from death - and very original thinking too! Glad to see Q as a good guy since that really was his intent, and glad to see Mal and Inara together at the end. Was a little unsure if River was less crazy at the end of this though. Now what are they going to do now they are rich? Thanks for sharing!
ChaosCarlos chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
Excellent story! A hard lesson for Picard, his crew, Starfleet and the Federation as a whole. When it comes down to it, will you choose the lesser of two evils or hold onto your ideals and watch as a civilization burns.

What I'd like to see is what direction does the Firefly story arc follow now that Mal and crew know the deep dark secrets of Miranda, before the movie?

Once again this is a great story and I hope to see more from you soon!
ladykind chapter 14 . 10/19/2008
wow...lol loved the story! twas awesome!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14