Reviews for Lost In The Woods
Halar chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
you google translated it didn't you, because some of these sentences make zero sense in Chinese
Halar chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
I speak Chinese
Dong ma is incorrect grammar you mean Dong le ma
Michelle the Editor chapter 14 . 10/10/2017
This was an excellent read. All of the characters were themselves and the two crews gelled beautifully. The plot, too, is thought-provoking like the best episodes of TNG, making this the best fix-fic I've ever read. You also managed to use the Prime Directive in a way that actually makes sense, instead of just treating it like an obstacle or a free pass for passivity. This is the ending that Firefly's crew deserved. Thank you.
wezza1981 chapter 14 . 9/30/2017
do love this story, have read it a fair few times now, wish there was more
Sarah chapter 14 . 9/13/2017
Okay so this was brilliant I absolutely love how you twisted and turned and mixed everything together to make the most perfect story I did find it a little disappointing that River was a little more seen in normal but I think overall everything was perfect do it absolutely be awesome if you made a sequel to this somehow someway
Wicked.Onna chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
I absolutely love this story was perfect I can't believe it was so well done so well written brilliantly thought-through everything mesh together so perfectly it truly was a work of art I would so love to read more like this
SpawnofAnarion chapter 14 . 5/30/2017
Great fic!
egwolf65 chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
Great story!
Jack the Sparrow chapter 14 . 4/3/2017
I'm no big fan of Startrek, but this crossover made for a very enjoyable read.

#Firefly for life!
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
Cute, and fun. Great job capturing the characters.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
You know, it's funny-it took me like six chapter's to realize that I have read this story before. But then, that just a testament to how well this is writen.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
Your grasp on the characters is quite amazing. I might forgive Q for saving Book and Wash. Might...and yet...poor Picard. Also, the worst part of all of this, word of the Reavers won't get out, so nothing will change in the government.

Anyway, normally I don't read M rated fics, but some people I trust recommended it, so I decided to give it a chance. Glad I did. Happy to see Serenity crew get the good side of a deal for once.
npetrenko chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Great story.
Meshlena chapter 14 . 9/20/2016
Omg! Thank you! This was a joy to read.
briwd chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
You've written one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You didn't just crossover the two universes, you told a damn good story with an intriguing plot: would Picard uphold the letter of the Prime Directive when confronted with killing off the Reavers to save millions of lives?
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »