Reviews for Broken Promise
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awww I love this! :)
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hello! This is ZukoFlame from The Muse Bunny. Your story was very cute! I think you captured Edward and Winry's relationship well, and the dialogue also sounded very natural, as if this scene was an epilogue, of sorts, to the story. However, there were a few things that I noticed that didn't seem to fit, such as when you wrote, "...the blonde questioned him, hatred dripping off every word." The word "hatred" is very strong, and seeing as how for most of the story the two are having such a loving an passionate relationship, the word doesn't seem to fit at all. "Annoyance" and "anger" would best describe her feelings, I think. Also, try to watch the cliches, such as "Their tongues fought each other for dominance." It's used quite often in fanfiction when describing making out scenes, so maybe it's just me, but I think it's a bit overused.

But anyway, despite all of that, your story was still an enjoyable read. It was very cute, as I said before, and certainly makes the female readers wish they could be Winry!

DutchCherry12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i just love your stories!
alchemichelper101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this story is hot! And I luv it!

You should write more of this! Awesome job dude!

SwayingShamrock chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Like I said on DA;

It's fluffeh,

...I LOVES it so much! :3
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
aww this was really cute
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Awesome! I've missed your stories and this was just terrific! :3
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I do love pure fluff! Why can't there be more stories like this? Best pairing ever, and lots of contact! Great job!
WhipItGoode chapter 1 . 10/18/2008