Reviews for Smile Like Broken Glass
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 2/15
It was so romantic and so sad ! Man ,I love it !
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 2/15
There's action ,drama ,adventure .What more can I ask ?
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 2/15
Awesome and epic ! I love it.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow, you really are amazing!
The way you describe, the plot-line, everything was perfect.
Though, I don't think Bookman would just leave Lavi there.
Write more!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Oh Komui, you're so silly! I liked this chapter :))
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, the battle was so intense! Is she really dead? Only one way to find out :D
songsaboutsleep chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I feel I have to admit I rarely review, and I know that's not right. I've read so much incredible fanfiction, and I feel that because I'm reviewing your story, now I have to go back to all my review neglected favorites and give them what they deserve.

I honestly think that the greatest praise I can give to an author for their fanfiction is telling them that I wish their story was canon. I really wish this story was. The last time I thought that was when I was reading Domina Esques from the Kuroshitsuji fandom.. And Fallen Star from Thor fandom..

I love Lavi, and I loved reading this story. It's really good, so good I just had to tell you. I couldn't help it. And now I should tell all these other incrdible authors I've been neglecting.. Oh the guilt.

I really like your Loki/Sif story by the way, I looked at your other stories and I remembered reading it. Sorry I didn't review it back then. I love that fandom, I don't know what it is.. It must be Loki, the movie left you wanting more of him. The only excuse I can offer for not reviewing back then is that I spent so much time on that fandom and read so many stories, I think I read everything Loki-related (Can you blame me?), that reviewing every one would have taken valuable reading time? Excuses are cheap, tormenting guilt!

Alright, thank you for writing. Please be inspired to write more -Man or Thor stories!
pierce through the heart chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
this was good! i really like it! nice job! 3
envyofclouds chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Whoa! That was epic, nd I'm starting to really wish that this happens in the actual manga cuz Lavi/Lena is my absolute favorite couple! I'm curious to know but what's yours? Lol, but your story was just written so beautifully nd realistically that it just blew my breath Away..i have read your other two Lavi/Lena stories(I believe they're called Fifty and idk the other but its pre-series one) nd those did too. You r such A great writer! I hope you write more of this couple cuz u rock At it

Anyway, its kind of sad that it leaves it off on a cliffie but oh well :) that always leaves room for hope that they ended up together
Shiazen chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
I adore your writing skill in describing each scene. Especially the fighting and bloody one ._. so, so, so... amazing! you should make another lavilenaa! this is superb!

faved, alerted!

shia zen
Jet Nebula chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Definitely my favourite LenaleexLavi story I have ever read. I love the angst, I love how in character they are, and I love your writing. You deserve lots and lots of credit for this, and more than just 27 reviews because this is one of those rare gems people rarely find on this website.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
AWESOME! I loved it! I'm so happy that Lavi didn't leave, phew, that was a close call. Thank you Lenalee, thank you thank you!

Now, I'm being silly... -_-"

Anyway, great story. Your use of vocabulary was astounding, I very much enjoyed reading this.

Great work.

~KWF~
janrockiss chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Nice story :D
Cute Hatter chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
So touching. 3

Long live Lavi/Lena!
Strata's Stargazer chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Aw...such a sweet LavixLenalee story. We need more of those in the -Man world. A great read!