Reviews for Beautiful Melodies
Very phantom. Love it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Loved this story!
Green Arrows Girl chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
plz update soon i wanna no how it ends
MaEsTaMa chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
I like, hope you update soon and please make a happy ending
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
yea girl u need to update! PLZ!
ElizaKate chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This story is an amazing piece of writing. I have never read something so good on Fanfiction and to say the least ive read well over 4,0 stories. Your writing style is amaizing lol. UPdate soon please i know it's on Hiatus but i hope you continue soon. :)
Ashlie Christine chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
Luvin it! Anoher great one! Hope u update it again soon! On 2 da nxt one! Lol
Music Loving Bookworm chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
Ah. i love it continue.
B chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
I luv this story!
neongreenleaves chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
I REALLY want you to update this story! PLEASE?
Purely Fictional chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
I like the new name

i'm sorry for not reviewing any other chapters, i find it easier to review on the last chapter.

i love this story, especially the way you've portrayed jacob, i hate him. i love thet way its writen and your choice in songs. its obvious you have very good taste and like "celtic women"...

overall, i think this deserves 72/72
eddierocks chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
pweese update! there are 216 other people who read ur story, so keep em happy! im dying over here! seriously, just update. its not that hard!
vampire's kisses 4 me chapter 13 . 6/5/2009
Thats cool just please please please post again on All Of Them again ASAP!

~Bre~
WhyWasISoDumb chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Ahh. :( Please focus on this story once more. Please update!
Serena Moon chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
that was beautiful! i waz actually on ur website throughout the whole story so far so that i cud see the dresses and listen to send me a song! btw the dark waltz link on ur website doesn't work, i had to actually go to youtube 2 listen to it. it says the video has been removed for violation on ur website, u might wanna update it!

luv ya n the story!