Reviews for I'm Tired
uber kewl chapter 1 . 8/14
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO! Stop that, why did I have to be listening to Some Nights by Fun stupid Radio! I really need to stop with the sad songs_
SpeedIronDetective32 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
... NO WALLY! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Beautifully sad.
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Taisi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I read this once before on mobile and finally tracked it down again.

The longer I think about it, the sadder it becomes. I mean, the death of a hero is always sad- the death of anyone is sad, for someone, somewhere. But...I mean, if you put yourself there, in their shoes, it's so much worse. Heroes put so much of themselves on the line, and it only takes one loss to really lose- no one wins every time. That one unlucky shot and they're dying, and it sucks and their comrades are heartbroken, but it's like all apart of the job you know? It's just unfair that that takes away from their -right- to feel despair, because it does somehow in a way I can't exactly explain...

And your note at the very end made me sad, too. :C (I must be in a really contemplative mood right now, I'm really sorry if this long review is annoying.) Just the thought of wasted time is heartbreaking; Bruce there for just a moment, holding the Flash and seeing Wally and thinking about where they'd be together if things had been different, if they'd had just a little more time.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Nononononononono! WALLY!

Beautifully depressing, I love Bats' "I knows," and Wally's little confession.

RiddletheSphinx chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Sad, T.T
Cold-Creature chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
*sobs* D: WHY?

Very sad - very simple. I like how this was done. Although it made me sad.

Why did the Joker attack Wally? DX *angst* Damn you, Joker! Bruce is going to KILL you... then... be more dark and brooding than he already is... Batz has no luck... D:

Well done, btw _
enakoritsi chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was beautiful, and it reminded me that one should never underestimate the power in simplicity. It pulled at my heart, and the words had an incredible strength, especially Bruce's "I know"s. They never got redundant or tiresome. Instead, I couldn't imagine him saying anything else.
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was a really simple but sad story. I loved it though!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aw, how sad! Poor Wally! I think that it should just be a freindship fic. I totally hate slash (no offense to anyone who does like it).

Tomboy13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw, man that was really sad. Poor Wally! Loved it though!
icebreaker316 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
you succeeded in making me cry. the words are so simple, but they mean so much. you can just feel what they are feeling, especially bruce. i like to see this as the close friendship that bruce never really let happen because, well, because batman doesnt need/have friends. but in the end, bruce is there, ready and willing to do everything for the people he cares about. he can't say anything except "i know." very beautiful. it's so bruce, even when wally is dying. poor wally...his heart is so big. i could see this actually happening if wally ever did die. and it also makes me imagine what the other members of the original seven would do if wally died. they all know wally is the heart of the team, and without the heart, the blood can't pump, and the body doesnt function correctly. so, needless to say, they would fall to pieces and turn into Justice Lords. and now that ive overanalyzed absolutely everything that i could have, i am going to stop. i love the fic though, i can just see it in my mind. very touching and heart wrenching. props to you!
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008