Reviews for boameria tricuspis
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is going to kill me, I swear. And people say they have a bromance? Uh, no way!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
awww so cute!
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
So much emotion... Loved it~ X3
Riku-Aura777 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I read this before, but I only now have the chance to review, and I must say, unoblivious Ike is quite refreshing. He's not often portrayed like that, and it's so nice to read about him falling for Soren, and not the other way around.

I truly wished that you enjoyed this story, because, personally, I think that this is your best, and you are definitely the best writer of Ike/Soren there is. I love all of your one-shots involving these two, and I think that this one is the best.

Anyway, great job on the excellent one-shot. I can't wait for you next one.
Flammenschwert chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
*Sighs* Ike and Soren... So perfect! Your a great author and I hope you continue writting more stories like this!
HMRGoodman chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Very nice job. I've always loved Ike/Soren fics. Not bad for a oneshot. :)
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Tis good, tis god.

unoblivious!Ike is fun XD And interesting (and pretty IC imo)

There are a few mistakes here and there though... is it un beta'd?
Starlight Lady chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I don't know why you don't like this piece. It's lovely. The details that you picked fit Ike's personality. I did notice a couple typos though, umm, here:

Soren murmured something indiscernible in his sleep, and Ike bent Ike bent down beside him.

And:

And... I'm retarded and can't find the other place. It was another place where a couple words were repeated. I'm sorry. :(

Anyway, I think my favorite part (other than the adorable kiss scene *squee*) would be when Soren is bringing Ike the food. The dialogue that didn't need to be said and Soren being tense with Ike yet worrying like a mother hen, just lovely. And Mist. Yes, she's beat the crap out of Ike if he got hurt... even though that kinda defeats the purpose of being a healer... But anyway! I love how Ike doesn't really think, he just feels. So very Ike. I really just love this, but I love all of your pieces. _ *has been reading a bunch of your stuff and squeeing* Thanks for the squee!

~Starlight
Myaru chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
My favorite line, for some reason: "Soren pursed his lips in displeasure. Something that was so very him, Ike almost smiled." Perhaps just because it's a habitual gesture that it seems is only being noticed now, after years of association.

You did a nice job with this. Ike's attention to the details that make up Soren - the way Ike noticed his hair shine and wanted to touch it was a nice detail. There was also the way Soren held the tray, and how much (or little, it sounds like, from Ike's POV?) he ate, the scent.

Since details are my thing, as you say, those always catch my eye and make me fangirl. But they do make Ike's initiation of the kiss at the end believable. The more he noticed and is attracted beforehand, the more realistic it will be. I also really liked "Soren’s skin was very pale, blue twisting vines of veins easily showed through."

Just saying. :D
dtryhs chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Absolutely stunning detail. I could almost feel Ike's emotions and visualizing Soren was so easy with your descriptions. Beautiful. I loved it.