Reviews for The Son Rises
Guest chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
great chapter! :D
mysticmoon1331 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
thanks so much for this! :)
Catdays67 chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Thank you Oh Thank you for the chapter it was so good I Love it you are so good at writing Xander and Angel you have them down I feel like when I read your story its really occurring, so real I get so involved with the story I read thru all chapters 3 times now and I just wanted you to know how great it is so again thank you :)
clexfan chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
ROTFLMAO! THIS ""I hear you have a brother. And he's not evil!"

"He saved my life, I think," Xander replied. He didn't really remember much other than pain, but he had a vague recollection of Draco's voice stopping the agony. "He looks just like his father. Our father," he corrected himself. "It's kind of creepy." Looking for a more cheerful topic, he added, "Did you know he's also my cousin? I come from one of those families."

Willow's brow furrowed, then her expression cleared. "Right, your mothers were sisters!" she exclaimed, and of course she would know right away what he meant. She shook her head. "You could be on Jerry Springer."" ENTIRE CONVERSATION WAS PERFECT! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Renie M chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
This chapter came out very well! I liked the Draco redemption part! Keep up the wonderful work.
sub0chick chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
well, if it's any condolence, i thought the chapter came out pretty well lol. and good for draco standing up for himself and i liked the bit between spirit xander and angel, all warm and fluffy lol. keep up the good work :)
Renie M chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
I have been a reader of fanfiction for many a year, and you have successfully combined my two favorite things into a wonderful and well thought out fiction. This story is well written, and you have captured the character's personalities perfectly. This is my new favorite fan fiction, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep up all your wonderful work (really, I can't sing my praises to you enough. I haven't gotten this excited over a fan fiction in years!) and I can't wait for the next update.
sub0chick chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
ack! nice cliffy there you evil author :p found this over at ao3 and loved it, glad i could find it here so i can fave it. keep up the great work, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Catdays67 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Love this chapter thank you for writing this please dont stop its wonderful !
Vicki219 chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Pretty cool story, hope you update more soon!
janet1982 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
awesome)

please update
Midnight Kaito chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
that was great wonder what the parring is hope to see more of angelus protecting xander!
emergency70 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
You just had to stop it there didn't you? Well what can I say but, that was awesome so far...
Michael01 chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
please write more
LeahElizabeth chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
This is very well written. I can see why it's so popular. Keep up the good work! :)