Reviews for Cracked
Created to Write chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter! I'm curious about the whole 'Nightwatcher is his alter ego' thing. I'm excited to see how you put that into the story!

Aww... poor Mikey. He got the talk from /Raph/ of all people.
Created to Write chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
I'm not usually a fan of the older version of Mona. But I like this story, regardless.
I like the way you write her out, not too manipulative and such.

Plus, the backstory is awesome.
Lily chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Keep goin man
Unkown chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
OMG i love this story plz update soon!
GS04GINER chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
McRai thePrinx chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Dude, anyone says animals don't have souls try looking a pitbull in the eye when it's being pet and hugged by it's family...it's just the EYES man...
Mud chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Holy cow... This story is great :3 I love it. Please update soon! I'd love to read about what happens next. The story is very well-written and I love the back-story you made up for Mona Lisa. Plus I love the fact she's with Raphie c:

I really hope you continue this and update soon. This seems like too great a story to just let it fade away. Not only would I love to read about Don and Mona getting into Shredder's facility and rescuing the others, I'd also love to read more RaphXMona and maybe even some MikeyXVenus. Not to mention, I'd also love to read about Raph and Mona's baby.

So... Hoping you continue c:
reader chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
not bad what happens next
tmntlover2013 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thanks.
Nuttycheychey chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
I hope you finish it soon! I'm loving it so far! 3
wonderowmanbatmanfan chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
i like this story I can't wait for more :)
Nene Cloud chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I love this story, it is so cute how you got Mona and Raph together i do hope you keep writing
FantasyWorldMiny chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
This looks really good so far. I can't wait to read more. Venus' nightmare's kinda freaking me out, though... I hope Mikey doesn't actually lose an eye...

Hey, I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm writing a story and am considering adding Mona to it, but I don't know anything about her (personality and character-interaction)... I know her background from the OT, but I've never seen the episode with her and can't find it anywhere. I was wondering if you could PM me some information on Mona Lisa, like her personality, common phrases (if any) and her interactions with the turtles, like how Raph treated her, how the others treated her and vice versa.

Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated.
jrrollins chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i have read this story from this chapter to your most resont and i like it so fare. i hope to be able to read the rest of the story soon. keep up the good work.
kindgirl12 chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
More please. I love your story.