Reviews for Cracked
raphfreak chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Oh wow! Please will you continue and update? This rocks and I really want to know what's going to happen with Mona Lisa and the others! PLEASE!
tFantasyFan chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
Oh OUCH with the momma's soul comment. That cuts me, it wounds me deeply, and I'm not even sure I believe animals DON'T have souls. Not a fan of Venus OR Mona Lisa, since I don't gravitate towards older series, but I can read this and enjoy it. It's pretty funny, and definitely dramatic. C'mon, Leo, can't you think of ANYTHING? Wish he'd had a bigger part in this chapter, but yknow, I can live without him lol.

Che, bet that ninja felt SO awesome, shocking innocent mutant ninjas. I hope Karai 'awesomes' him right in- er...You know what, forget that last bit. (O.o) I don't like Karai as it is.
anniewanny2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
love the flashbacks! escpecially in the previous chapter! when mona met Raph, very creative! I hope you update soon
NightwatchersOnlyGirl chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
When is Nightwatcher going to be in the story
54Viruses chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
I've seen locked dressers before, it's actually pretty simple.

Good chapter.
Tortuguita13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
I love this! It's so hard to find a good tmnt story as it is, but your's is wonderfully written. I can't wait for more.
Kelip-Kelip chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Wow things are getting dramatic... :) I like it!

And I won without actually guessing? Haha it must be my lucky day :)
cate chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Thank god, had it been any other pairing and I would have stopped reading! It should alswyas be Mona and Raph! I wish there were more stories with the two of them out there. So far, so good, carry on dear writer...
raphfreak chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
WOW! Good stuff, update soon please!
ninjalara54VirusesMondhexefan chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
OH VERY CAPTIVATIONG! XD

OI LOVE IT!

please dont make me wait any longer... you have jept these characters perfectly in character and there are very rare good fanfics with venus in them.

Well done!

*clicks all alert and favourties options in review window*

XD

cant wait for more!
NightwatchersOnlyGirl chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I think the father is Leo
Pen gard chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Raphie!

I like your story...
Mystic-Warrior7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Who's the Father
Kelip-Kelip chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I didnt understand the part with Vincent (Van Gogh Im assuming)... Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa... if thats what you were saying, I vote for Leo. If not, I vote for Donnie (although Im not the first one to vote for him) :)

BTW I like the story, I look forward to a baby mutant :) and the turtles are so cute all of them caring for Mona :)
Beccarjane chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG tell me who the father is, please. This is a really good first chapter and has me hooked.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »