Reviews for The Three R's
Aileil chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I really appreciate this story! This trio is a largely ignored grouping of friends and I like getting the chance to read a story about them. :)
ayjaydee chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
I loved this! It kept me laughing the whole way through, especially when they knocked a hole in Weir's window. :) Good story!
jo taylor chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Lot of fun, and very much on character. Just the thought of that bunch acting like naughty school kids makes me smile.

Well done,

Sylvia
flowerfaerie17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
'up your daisy' lol. Great fic dearie.
albert12 chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
This was absolutely and completely brillant.

I enjoyed it greatly!
smily123 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
I can't thank you enough for this wonderful story! Oh, I had so many good laughs! I like the way you portraied Radek - even backtalking, very brave :-)
smily123 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. I too hard to laugh till my sides hurt! Rodney sputtering etc. Great!
smily123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
oh, the first paragraphs were absolutly hilarious! I could really picture the upset McKay in my head! Wonderful! :-) The rest is great too, but I really liked the entrance! :-)
etile chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
omg i love this story great job!
Eryn Grace O'Malley chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
Oh my gosh that was a great story! I absolutely loved it, I laughed the whole time! D
Ppleater chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
I laughed so hard at “You built a catapult and just thought it would be fun to shoot cannonballs at my office?” XD very in character.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
lol - if you know where the coffee is all is right in the world and it doesn't matter which world either!

Nice work, really enjoyed this! An interesting insight to some of my favorite charters.
MBB chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
A hilarious and well-written story.

I also really like that Ronon gets some education. I often find the show writers focus too much on his physical appearance.

And I agree that the soldiers need basic scientific understanding on Atlantis as well - so far I've only seen it a few times in Teyla fic, this is the first with Ronon.
Tharin chapter 8 . 11/10/2008
A great ending to a great story. I loved the part about the cake. This story is going to my fav list. I hope to read more of your work.
pdljmpr6 chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Okay, first of all, 'Up your Daisy' was awesome, and SO Rodney. Second, I loved the small glimpse into Radek's and Ronon's past and Thirdly, um...What the hell do you mean 'The End'? I heard a challenge in there. Rodney wants Ronon to put together a DHD. I believe that simply demands another chapter or to, or at the very least a Oneshot sequel. I mean, Ronon said it himself, he's not stupid, and he's been around DHDs his entire life, Rodney thinks he's never run across a broken one? He ran from the wraith for seven years, he's never tinkered with one? C'mon, there's SO much potential for story there, tell me you're not going to end it! Please!

pj