Reviews for Dream Benders
Lumiya chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
OMG this story is amazing. Please update soon! I don't want Katara to die :( that's one heck of a cliffhanger! Really well written - im completely hooked 3
novelreader chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
NO! Don't make Katara die!
novelreader chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
god i love the suspense in this chapter. it had my heart beating! on to read the next. can't wait for what's in store for me!
HANNAHrae chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
ok i really really like this story...now i need to know what happens next...please update as soon as you can
alwaysZutarian chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
ok so I barely found time to read your story and it's awesome! I'm not really into angsty stuff, but I really like where your story is headed. I hope Zuko gets to kicks those stupid men's butt! XD Can't wait to read more!
NeptunesBlue chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
omg you NEED to update soon! i have so many theories about zukos dream and its relativity to the title! update soon so i don't go insane k?
Silver Apocalypse chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
o.0 *stuttering, arms wildly gesticulating, takes deep breath*

This chapter was...intense to say the least.

WOW!

I expected Katara's injuries to be extensive, but...I wasn't expecting them to be this bad. Zuko's reaction was...I loved it!

Update soon!
thatEndlessOblivion chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
but but but... but katara cant die! wah!

*sigh* now you got me all imatient- waiting for the next chapter. humph.

oh well. imight forgive you. if you update soon :D
Onba chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Oh no!
thatEndlessOblivion chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
wow. so, im ganna have to admit- i really didnt think that this story would be any good. BUT HOLD ON! this isnt a flame, i swear! just that like, i dont know, it sounded kinda corny or like, really OOC from the title, you know?

but, you really hooked me with this opening chapter, and im like, struggling to even write this instead of keep reading, haha :)

so yeah... sry that this is a bit harsh (i mean no offence, i swear!) i just really wanted to say that this was a really good hooking chapter, and you totally changed my mind, 180 degrees :D

(and thats hard to do. im as stubborn as a son of a bitch ;))

cant wait for more!
Loiel chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Oh, great great chapter, your details were fantastic. I really hope Katara is okay! Thanks for updating!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
You need to do something really bad to those men that took her
Niori chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Totally loving this. Can't wait until you post more.
Obwohl chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Oh that's so sad! Loved the details you included, it made it so real. I can't wait for the next chapter to see if she makes or not. I'm not sure anyone has bumped her off in any fanfic I've read. Keep it up!
pyroaquaterrian chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Finally a well written and original story! Now I can't wait to read what happens next... But whatever happens please don't let Katara die!

LOVING IT!