Reviews for Wedlocked
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
when is chapter 12 comming
VioletErin.26 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Hey. I dont know if you mind but I would like to continue this great story you cam up with. I hope you dont mind.I just think this story deserves an ending. Please tell me what you think. So far I am working on it. I am new so I am working on how to work around this. Is it ok for you?
violeterin chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Thanks for writing this awesome story and for putting the effort and time in doing this. I hope that the next chapter will be uploaded very soon. Very well done. One of the best fanfics I have ever read. )
Amathys chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
Damn I looked all over the site for a story with these two involved. And then I found this story and it was like I had died and gone to heaven! I love the characters I was expecting to see a happy ending for the two lovers. I hope that you could eventually get the inspiration to at least give a proper ending.
Dybis chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I cried when I realized this was discontinued! This story is perfect! It's funny and angsty and sweet and I just ughhhh _ ... If you're not gonna finish it, may I?
Reno611 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wish you hadn't discontinued. I was looking forward to see the baby hellion and Mephisto jumping around the room (best he could) at finally being a grandpa. :(
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Gosh, too bad it's discontinued... such an intresting story too. I sure hope someone else picks this story up where YOU left it!
georide5 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
So sweet! The kiss was genius!
georide5 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Disgusting! But goood writing, even I STILL THE GAY IDEA WAS AWFUL!
georide5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
How dare you make Ghost Rider gay!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
You cannot even fathom how depressed I am that this story is discontinued. Literally I could cry. I spent all day reading this and now I'll never know what happens.
Are you sure you can't find a little motivation to finish it off?
BADAZZtoldya chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
Holy creeping Christ! This was AMAZING! Are you going to keep these going? Because Blackheart is my favorite character, and this is my favorite fic with him in it :D
BADAZZtoldya chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Awwww shiiiit. RUN BLACKHEART! I feel so bad for him! And Johnny... I feel terrible for both those guys :(
BADAZZtoldya chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUSPENSE!
BADAZZtoldya chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
This fic is soooo addicting. I stopped everything I was doing today just to read this. unfortunently, I'm tired as HELL (haha, get it? jk, im lame) so im gonna finish all this tomorrow. this is seriously really funny though! i love the ending! oh shit indeed.