Reviews for Lylat Wars Through the Eyes of Ensign Cox
Moon clone chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
Yes finally another chapter! But are you serious this is the penultimate chapter...? I mean, 13 chapters is not lucky!

Nice chapter, but it sort of felt like a filler sorry " And it also felt like a fresh new start, not like one of the last chapters. But maybe you're planning a sequel or something? I don't know, but I'd seriously like it if you continued this series. Though I prefer Star Fox: Academy more!

Hoping the next chapter will come out soon! Keep on writing!
KeepingtheBlade chapter 12 . 6/3/2009
FINALLY!

Nice chapter, it's too bad you're ending the story so soon D:
Cody1295 chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Hey I read this like months ago and still no new episodes, no pressure but I do like this fic alot so consider posting more please!
Moon clone chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!

I messed up between reviews and I put another story's review for

this story! I'm sorry if I got you confused.

Anyway for the original review:

"This is a really cool story, especially the battles!

Can't wait for the next chapter!"

Sorry again for the confusion!
Moon clone chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
The epilogue was a nice transition of the story. I can't wait for the sequel, with the "will Krystal be able to face the futur? No...

Kalamity..." all those things... it makes me wanna know the next chapters! Can't wait for more of your work.

"Don't stop being prodigious!" (I'm quoting)

Lucario22
KeepingtheBlade chapter 11 . 10/29/2008
KeepingtheBlade chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Hehe, I liked it! Not much to say really, except the usual. Also, it's spelled muzzle. Good job, keep it up!
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
A great space battle sequence. I'm a bit disappointed you didn't give any wide shots, but I can see it's part of the character viewpoint thing. You've clearly done the research on carrier operations, and I'm rather impressed that you restricted your character to the level you did.

I would have liked a more detailed description of the Star Fox team's intervention, but apart from that, very good. Also, it's a nice romantic sub-plot after that, a bit quickly resolved, but maybe that's more realistic than some of the huge shojo-style romances other have written for major characters (heck, I'm guilty of that myself).
KeepingtheBlade chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
I liked it! Woo, they finally kissed! Again with the good description and what not. Very few typos. Keep up the good work :)

And god damn it, I demand that more people review!
KeepingtheBlade chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
I liked how you explained how Bill got his promotion to the commander of the husky and bull dog squads. Good description of the battle, I liked how you described Star Fox kicking Venom's ass, in particular. The dream was also interesting, but that's the one thing I felt you could have put more description into, it seemed kinda... brief. Good job otherwise :)
KeepingtheBlade chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Another good chapter :) I like how you described Logan's interaction with the ship's computer and the other three pilots. Hehe, Star Fox to the rescue! Keep up the good work!
KeepingtheBlade chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter. You did a good job with description of Logan's pre-battle thoughts. The battle was well written, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Again, very few grammar mistakes.

Keep up the good work!
KeepingtheBlade chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
I like how Logan and Aaron's relationship is progressing. The turbolift scene was funny :) Oh, action in the next chapter, yay!
KeepingtheBlade chapter 4 . 10/21/2008
Good writing again. Sometimes it's nice to have filler so that the reader can see the characters develop in a more "normal" setting. You're taking your time on building their relationships, that's a good thing. A few grammatical errors, but it was nothing too big, like usual.
KeepingtheBlade chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
O, a romantic relationship! You're really setting up for something great, I can tell. Again, kudos on making the characters realistic and interesting.