Reviews for Lylat Wars Through the Eyes of Ensign Cox
KeepingtheBlade chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Another good chapter. A few spelling and grammar errors that you could have fixed up, but it's nothing too big. I feel that these first two chapters could have been made into one, but it's not my call to make, heh.

I think I'm going to like where this is going, but I hope you start writing longer chapters as you progress. I usually keep them short in the beginning, then as the story gets deeper, I start making them longer.

Also, I like how you make the characters, it's very realistic. They're not very dramatic, serious, and not nearly as self righteous as most OC's. Keep it up.
KeepingtheBlade chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Cool chapter, I think I'm going to like this. One thing, though. Don't use numbers in dialog, it's not proper English. The only exception is for a number greater than one hundred, or a number with a decimal. I can't wait for the action to kick in.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is a very good idea for a fic. However, you concentrate on the introduction of your characters over setting the overall scene. It was unclear exactly when in the Lylat Wars this is.

Your description of the mechanics of the flight was good, and the interaction sounds authentic. Keep going, I'd like to see how this intertwines with the story we know.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2