Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spy of the Order
GONEiam chapter 7 . 3/12
It's a great story. Thanks for posting it! :)
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Sa!

All praise for the believable beginning to an angst fest soon to be followed by as much closure as we're hoping for. Especially that bit at the beginning where Severus found him and picked him up.
LiteralSarcasm100Fun chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
love it! LOVE it!
hpsslily chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I agree with u on the not making harry look like Snape part...I prefer stories where harry is adopted rather than being snape's biological son
But y dint u complete ur story? Plz update plz
N what was the other site on which u were writing d story ...plz lemme know
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
You did a wonderful job with this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Great Story! More?
Larisya chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Well, the Hedwig bit was awesome.
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Shadewolf7

Hi again. Wow, Interesting story... Glad 2 hear ur dad is ok. I um sorry i have autism(not sure which type) & learning disabilities so I have hard time learning some things & long words(good thing 4 dictionary or spell checks, so helpful). I um what do u mean 'longer' part? Um sorry i don't really know what 2 say or typed but do ur best. I mean gah(how confusing) i really dont know um hm i watch lots of chinese movie, people that die someone says move on or something... my (dad's dad)grandpa passed away. I'm sure ur grandma is in a happy place(um heaven?)Sorry, um i guess i want 2 cheer u up a bit, i like 2 make sad people um not sad, happy(?) or feel a little better or something...giving u my support(?). '_'
Lady Asphodelic chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Oh I'm so sorry to hear.

I give you my condolences and I hope you stay strong and I wish your father a speedy recovery...

on another note. I love the chapter. You have talent, I must say and it'll take you far.

Whenever you have the chance (even though I prefer asap lol), please come back and finish this. I really want to know what happens next.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Omg! Now your story is in my favorite list.

I admit, I was a bit... how shall I say... reluctant... or skeptic - No offense to your story, I'm like that with every new story I start off. And I hate when I fall for a story that either is bad already from the beginning or it eventually ends up being bad.

So again, I'm really loving this and I'm sad now that I am reaching to the last chapter you have written. Please write more soon!

I'm completely bored and I don't have anything else good to read.

... *sighs* off to chapter 7

Lady Asphodelic chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
- She sighed again, "And you, well... bonded the boy to you."

"I 'what'?"

Lol I had to laugh at that. Really cool throw in haha

Love this chappie... I wish... perhaps if you can or want to... make longer chapters?

Just a wish? Please with cherries on top.

Your writing is really good.

Off to chapter 6

Lady Asphodelic chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Lol it's ok,

You putting in Hedwig added a nice touch and warmth to it.

Love the chapter and I'm really like your Harry and Severus haha.

Off to Chapter 5

Lady Asphodelic chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Wonderful chapter once again!

I feel an addiction growing

Off to chapter 4.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
This chapter really made me crack a smile.

Enjoyed this chapter.

Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I totally agree with you on the Author's Note. When I read a lot of Severus/Harry stories (non-slash) I had a sudden urge to write one myself... Which I did but it's not completely surrounded by those two but I will write one later...

I also agree with you on the Severitis thingy... I don't understand why people who make severitis stories have to make Harry look like Snape. He looks fine just the way he is.

Anyways, love the chapter and very different introduction from everything else I've read. I'm going to read more