Reviews for Starting Over
PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ UPDATE SOON v
fenixrojo36 chapter 52 . 12/14/2016
Sigue
Animemonk chapter 52 . 9/8/2016
you say you will continue it but that was three years ago. do a favor for your fans of this story and keep writing and don't stop. write until this beautiful piece of art if finished please.
one fairy7 chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Where did ichigo come from in this chapter?
Neilru2 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
this, i think, could be interesting. but you've not gone into detail with much of anything, nor do you seem to be doing things in any logical way... idk i just am getting frustrated with this, you mixing up naruto and Ichigo's names up didnt help
thank you for the idea and i hope you have a lot of fun with it
Anubismark chapter 52 . 3/16/2016
Continue, would you kindly?
hsksjjsksks chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Type your review
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
...so I wasn't wrong, huh. Twin Zangetsu. Wonder what type of problems that might cause.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
So I imagined you just forgot to change the name "Ichigo" to "Naruto" last chapter, at times?
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
...is Naruto fighting or is it Ichigo? Naruto has Zangetsu but also Ichigo? The fuck?
ARSLOTHES chapter 52 . 6/1/2015
Hope you update this, the cliffhanger is killing me. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Although the ending of this chapter was sweet, I've had enough! I will not endure anymore of what I've read that you are consistently including! Sayanora!
draco7347 chapter 52 . 5/7/2015
lease bring out the next chapters
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
I can't wait to see Naruto express his full commitment to his loves ones by proposing to Hinata, Nemu, Nel, and the other ladies. Yes, I want to see him marry his ladies.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 28 . 5/7/2015