Reviews for Starting Over
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 8/15
...so I wasn't wrong, huh. Twin Zangetsu. Wonder what type of problems that might cause.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 8/15
So I imagined you just forgot to change the name "Ichigo" to "Naruto" last chapter, at times?
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 8/15
...is Naruto fighting or is it Ichigo? Naruto has Zangetsu but also Ichigo? The fuck?
ARSLOTHES chapter 52 . 6/1
Hope you update this, the cliffhanger is killing me. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 30 . 5/7
Although the ending of this chapter was sweet, I've had enough! I will not endure anymore of what I've read that you are consistently including! Sayanora!
draco7347 chapter 52 . 5/7
lease bring out the next chapters
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 29 . 5/7
I can't wait to see Naruto express his full commitment to his loves ones by proposing to Hinata, Nemu, Nel, and the other ladies. Yes, I want to see him marry his ladies.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 28 . 5/7
Yes! Way to go, Naruto!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 26 . 5/7
I continue to be disappointed. There need to be more Naruto and Hinata moments. They LOVE one another, yes? She's HIS Hime, yes? Then they should have moments together. Nothing more need be said.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 5/7
You nearly lost me. If it wasn't for the potential and good factors, I would've refused to continue to certain scruples. Is say this: I am glad that Naruto and Hinata love one another immensely!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 5/7
1) Although this was rather confusing, this was a good jump to reduce story lag. 2) You really do need to do more character and relationship development. 3) Naruto needs more time with each individual lady of his relationships, especially Hinata, Nel, and Nemu.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 22 . 5/7
May I say, although there is obviously going to be a LONG talk, Naruto finally has his beloveds with him, especially Hinata! I wonder what Rangiku thinks of this?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 21 . 5/7
YES! HAI! SI! Any other form of word in that regard I declare in happiness! Hinata is back!... Or is it just a trick?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 20 . 5/7
Awkward... Does this mean that, even with Soifon/ Shaolin falling for him, Naruto may be gaining a very close relationship with Yoruichi?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 19 . 5/7
I wonder how Rangiku will react to Naruto's choice?