Reviews for Starting Over
SaucyHandles chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Cool chapter, except...

You kept using ichigos name... So wtf?
pissed mankey chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
Hey douche! UPDATE THIS FANFIC!
Ranmaleopard chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
Please let Yoruoichi join Naruto's harem
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Please let Anko and Kushina be paired with Naruto
WhiteOblivion95 chapter 42 . 5/13/2014
Hey there. Would you kindly continue the series?
Winter-Buzz chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
The idea for this story is great, but the story itself isn't, and I'm not saying that to be mean or to flame you. The truth hurts at times, but I believe you need someone to actually state the possible flaws of the story instead of just saying, yeah this is great, keep going. You don't give any facts about Naruto's growth when learning in soul society, and you give almost no background information. Information such as everyone's ages, which is only confusing as Naruto was twelve when he graduated the academy and thus cannot be as old as Nel if she is in her older form, nor at the age where he sees women as women. You also rush things along. Like seriously, in a month Naruto and Nel (who is supposed to be a Hollow and thus an enemy of Shinigami) had become some of the most adored people in soul society, as seen with the children at the academy, Nemu and the blatant way you mentioned their friendships with most people under captain class.

The flow of the story is also nonexistent. He died when at the academy, before he even became a ninja, and yet, not only does he know about the Kyuubi, which was revealed to him when he graduated the academy at twelve, but he can also use it's power with seemingly little drawback, which he couldn't when he first accessed it during the wave arc and later on until he defeated the fox with the help of his mother, and has the ability to use the toad summoning contract, which he hadn't gotten till the Chunin Exams Arc. Also, how the hell does he know the Rasengan, when he learned that during the Tsunade Retrieval Arc?

I can actually believe his growth to the level of a captain in a month, after all Ichigo did it in, what, a week or so? But you just make it seem unrealistic. Granted, the story is based on anime/manga, where the laws of physics are completely irrelevant, but you try to make him strong and weak at the same time. After all, apparently he knows only one kido, which he turned into an unavoidable attack (somewhat believable), yet has not only achieved bankai for most likely all three of his zanpakuto with seemingly little effort (yeah right), but has also created his own Shunpo technique in a month that is apparently strong enough to stand toe to toe with Yoruichi, who is coined with the moniker of the Flash Goddess due to her pure speed and agility (sure, that's totally believable).

You have the potential for growth, as no one starts out as an automatically brilliant writing. They have to work for it and understand when they make mistakes and how to fix them. I was a horrible writer when I started (seriously bad, seriously), and made a lot of rookie mistakes that, when I think back on it, makes me laugh at my stupidity. Please don't take this the wrong way. There are good things to your story, as I wouldn't have read it thus far if it had no entertainment value, but I have pointed out the inconsistencies in hopes that you can improve and expand upon further work you do and improve the work you already have. Once again, please don't take this as a flame.

Sincerely,
Winter-Buzz
TheBoss69 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
About how tempus distortus freezes the world in grey: Dialga in Explorers Of Time much?
Devon ShadowWraith chapter 52 . 4/19/2014
one of the best fanfics I've read since sealed kunai :P nice work though you repeated a few things in this chapter the parts where Naruto talks with Rin about obito
Beni Arashi chapter 52 . 12/9/2013