Reviews for Starting Over
one fairy7 chapter 3 . 7/5
Where did ichigo come from in this chapter?
Neilru2 chapter 3 . 6/22
this, i think, could be interesting. but you've not gone into detail with much of anything, nor do you seem to be doing things in any logical way... idk i just am getting frustrated with this, you mixing up naruto and Ichigo's names up didnt help
thank you for the idea and i hope you have a lot of fun with it
Anubismark chapter 52 . 3/16
Continue, would you kindly?
hsksjjsksks chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Type your review
Majin-kun chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
...so I wasn't wrong, huh. Twin Zangetsu. Wonder what type of problems that might cause.
Majin-kun chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
So I imagined you just forgot to change the name "Ichigo" to "Naruto" last chapter, at times?
Majin-kun chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
...is Naruto fighting or is it Ichigo? Naruto has Zangetsu but also Ichigo? The fuck?
ARSLOTHES chapter 52 . 6/1/2015
Hope you update this, the cliffhanger is killing me. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Although the ending of this chapter was sweet, I've had enough! I will not endure anymore of what I've read that you are consistently including! Sayanora!
draco7347 chapter 52 . 5/7/2015
lease bring out the next chapters
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 29 . 5/7/2015
I can't wait to see Naruto express his full commitment to his loves ones by proposing to Hinata, Nemu, Nel, and the other ladies. Yes, I want to see him marry his ladies.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 28 . 5/7/2015
Yes! Way to go, Naruto!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 26 . 5/7/2015
I continue to be disappointed. There need to be more Naruto and Hinata moments. They LOVE one another, yes? She's HIS Hime, yes? Then they should have moments together. Nothing more need be said.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
You nearly lost me. If it wasn't for the potential and good factors, I would've refused to continue to certain scruples. Is say this: I am glad that Naruto and Hinata love one another immensely!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 5/7/2015
1) Although this was rather confusing, this was a good jump to reduce story lag. 2) You really do need to do more character and relationship development. 3) Naruto needs more time with each individual lady of his relationships, especially Hinata, Nel, and Nemu.