Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
KimiD chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
How many Damn times did she try to tell him and He would not let her? And now with him so drunk... not good, not good at all...
KimiD chapter 21 . 12/11/2013
LOVED THIS CHAPTER...
EdwardHadALittleLamb chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
Love is not the issue in the long run peeps! The trust is gone! Can't have love if you don't have trust!
EdwardHadALittleLamb chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
I'm sorry... But Bella came into the whole thing being deceitful and a bitch but still because she changed and fell in love she's now the good guy? Wtf?! And his family and friends? Wow. They have been against him ever since the beginning. Hiring a professional bitch is not how you get a loved one help. I really hope this isn't a HEA where they end up together because they are both just crappy people. Gah! Good story so far!
LolaTheSa chapter 25 . 11/6/2013
Nevermind my last review, i knew i should have read on! and now i feel stupid for my last review.
LolaTheSa chapter 24 . 11/6/2013
Honestly, that doesn't give them a right to put her on him, even if she did fall in love with him and change him, that still did not give them a right to do that, what if she didn't fall in love with him and broke his heart?

And jacob, how was edward suppose to know that?

This doesn't make anything right, i thought you were going to at least put some bone in edward's back but as you can see, you definitely went for the one sided betrayal BS.

Bye, it was a good read but you obviously had every character spit in edwards face basically, and seeing that he 'woke up', that tells me jasper kicked his ass.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
One thing i like is that they both have major 'experience' tho i believe bella shouldn't be as 'tight' as you have edward tell her she is seeing as well... she like edward has been around.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Hmm when is the drama coming, 'sigh'
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
How does his thing not hurt from 'releasing' that much.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2013
Dear Lord that was one hell of an emotional rollercoaster! Thank your for sharing the story :)
Anita118 chapter 43 . 10/15/2013
Love, love, love this story, found it from a rec! So glad I did, hooked now, looking forward to more of your work
amybelikov1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
When does she get preg?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
boss story
Barbara chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
Loved this story, thank you very much for sharing it.
9,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »