Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
FanFictionUser27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I can't say anything bad about this. It is ALL perfection. This is my all time favorite fanfic. Ever. So fucking amazing!
dollfacetwi-mom03 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
looking forward to read this
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 43 . 6/30/2013
Really enjoyed! You make the characters so relatable! !
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
Really really good!
Eirenne chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved this so much!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hi I just wanted you to know that I am reading this story from my Kindle every night before I go to sleep. Hope you don't mind that I put it there as it is easier for me to read that way...I am about 26 or so chapters in, and am so engrossed and loving this. I am emotionally invested and that is why I read, to find stories like this, writers like you who just transport me...thank you!
sandalyn05 chapter 43 . 6/11/2013
What a wonderful story! There was a wide range of emotions that you made us go through. It was great! The way they fought for each other and their love was wonderful. I especially liked the 4D ultra sound. You can see so much detail. It reminded me of mine a while ago. Great memories. Loved your writing.
goldseadragon chapter 35 . 4/12/2013
Is there really such a thing as a 4D ultrasound, or is that a typo? That would have to be a live action video, I would think, since the fourth dimension is time, right?
goldseadragon chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
For a freaking car, she should go a YEAR without sex. These people have too much damned money!
kvarsha chapter 43 . 4/7/2013
awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
i wish people wouldnt change the whole twilight story just to make fanfiction
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Subject: Edward Cullen, aka Womanizer has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Nellybean0710 chapter 43 . 3/24/2013
Love the story:) one of the best!
sammieanne chapter 39 . 3/16/2013
I love this story, it reads like a best seller. I must say these where some very sick people, and this is not fiction; the people maybe but this shit exisit people in all kind of sick stuff it can be so sad. Thank you so much for the look you offered in this story.
sammieanne chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Love the chapter,Bella should have been trueful about Daniel. Edward is good for her.I hope the other chapters are happier.
9,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »