Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
sammieanne chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Love the chapter,Bella should have been trueful about Daniel. Edward is good for her.I hope the other chapters are happier.
sammieanne chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
I don't know why I waited so long to read this story, I am so happy I finally did. This chapter so far is one of my favorite.
Vamps09 chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
Great story, loved it!
Elena.The.Pixie chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
oh, so i get it this is like a mission right? great!
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
Absolutely wonderful ending to an amazing story. I love how much these two fought for each other throughout. You made their love timeless. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all. I've said it before, I really like your sandbox.

Why did you add the potential storyline of the young architect being a creeper into this? It went nowhere. Odd.

ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 3/3/2013
Thank you for adding in the ladies conversation about how he adores his wife and children. The way they described how beautiful Bella is and how they were jealous of a few of her assets was really cool. How the one had read her books and they knew how insatiable he was, that they figured she must really be incredible. Loved the little scene of her going to get him and dragging him back to the tent knowing the women were listening and him figuring it out and adding to it. Pure enjoyment!

You faded to black twice on their weddings, funny! I actually liked it that way. Nice change up in this fandom!

ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 3/3/2013
My husband is in the trades, so I kinda loved Toolbeltward, he was sexy. ;)

I really want those bitches that keep doing this to her and him to gets theirs. However, one of the ones speaking sounded as though she was standing up for Bella. Really liked Esme letting her know tears are natures way of getting the sad or mad out . . . boy is that ever the truth . . . that they are not a sign of weakness.

ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 3/3/2013
Of course, I understand her having to admit how wrong she was. It all stemmed from what happened with Jordan and Brianna. I'm just so very glad she is finally in therapy. Postponing it was really not healthy. She should have brought along the therapist with the ob doctor on that tour of hers.

ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 3/3/2013
Thankfully, Bella came home and diffused the situation slightly. So glad Bella is who she is, as she recognized the signs right away. Although, I have no doubt Edward would have handled it just fine without Bella there as well. Very scary situation. I was scared for Edward in that scene with Angela. That poor woman. How does one get obsessed with another? Ugh.

ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 3/3/2013
When he was clicking on the pictures, I thought they would be of the photo shoot. This was soooooo much better! You rock!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 3/3/2013
I still love that they were each others first time. All those years ago. Too sweet.

I'm delighted that they are having twinners. They deserve two children at once. As she most likely will face the hysterectomy with the fibroid issues. I've had three of my closest friends have to have that done. None have children. Fortunately, none of us ever wanted children to begin with. However, there is such finality to that decision you've already made, when faced with the hysterectomy. Sad.

ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
Did any other reviews on this point out this Freudian slip of yours in the last paragraph:

" . . .almost sex hundred names – fuck."

Giggles abound.

I really knew they would be fine apart, but was a little nervous of how the stress would affect her and her nightmares. You've really written them so well apart and how each is realizing things they've needed to realize. Cathartic really.

I love the idea of him designing and building their own home. Quite frankly, I had forgotten what Cullen and Cullen did besides the philanthropy. Hehehehehe. Until you reminded me when he was chosen for the spread and him asking if she wanted him to design their home.

ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 3/3/2013
They'll be fine apart. I keep telling myself that. LOL

I really liked how you wrote the surprise of her purchasing his mothers childhood home. Really nice touch. The post with all the growth marks was wonderful.

ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
LMAO, I just knew he would do the Risky for her . . . he asked, she told, he delivered. I love these two. Wonderful!

TMI warning, but you had parts of my own fantasy in this chapter in various places, but not all together at once. *blushes*

ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
Like he is going to turn down a pleasure party. Funny!

I don't like that they will be separated for the tour, but somehow actually think it may help their relationship grow slightly. Still worried about the baby and all that she keeps taking on. I really like that he stated everything that she is doing and asked her how she thought she may find time for it all. As if it just never crossed her mind. Strange that it took him mentioning it to her for her to realize she may have to give some things up.

9,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »