Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
ttandme69 chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
Excellent story...very good change of plot line from the numerous B&E stories I have read. Thanks, lisa
momsteps chapter 43 . 3/31/2014
I liked the story a lot. My number one complaint is all the sex. I know, I know... it's rated M. It's fanfiction. But the story had so much substancethat thr excesssive smut cheapened it.

I'm just old fashioned and a little sexist. ;) I don't like a slutty, forward Bella.
SiriuslyPink chapter 40 . 2/28/2014
Eek. Two girls.
SiriuslyPink chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
I hope you don't make her have two girls. I have a jealously issue and I'd even be jealous of a daughter. There's no way I could tolerate two daddy's girls. Even though it's cliche, I think you should give them one of each. Personally, I'd want two twin boys, lol. I actually used to wants two twin girls when I was 4 and in the boys are ew stage.
kadronya chapter 37 . 2/22/2014
i love your story!
Just Sus chapter 42 . 2/7/2014
This whole thing is so cute! How he's changed! And finally, women are believing it!

Thanks for this!
xoSus
Just Sus chapter 41 . 2/7/2014
This was really angsty in a lot of parts, but their love won out over all the stumbling blocks. I loved this story!
The sex was great...LOL!

Just Sus chapter 40 . 2/7/2014
OMG, what bitch would do something like that at a baby shower? That's horrible!

Also, why the hell hasn't he proposed? Isn't she due really soon? I don't blame her for being a bit worried!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 2/7/2014
Good for her for realizing what she's done, seeking help, and trying to move forward with Edward! She's about to be a mother, too, which could trigger some feelings!
Just Sus chapter 38 . 2/7/2014
Boy, Bella sure atracts obsessive people, and most of them obsessed with her! Hazards of her occupation, I guess! She needs to take better care of herself!

Just Sus chapter 37 . 2/7/2014
Ahhhhh...they sure do a lot of nice things for each other! And twins! Yay!

My son and DIL are having twins in April ( a boy and a girl)...this makes me think of them (except for the sex...LOL!)...
Just Sus chapter 34 . 2/6/2014
It makes me nervous that they have to be apart...
Just Sus chapter 32 . 2/6/2014
This was too cute... The seingers thing was a little much, with her being pregnant. Glad she's giving up some of her jobs. When are they getting married?

Just Sus chapter 29 . 2/5/2014
OMG...what a chapter! It's not their apartment? Holy hell...

Good chapter...they are finally getting really back together. They do need couples therapy
Just Sus chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
Way to go, Edward and Jacob, too! This is great!
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »