Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
lillianolivia.white chapter 43 . 2/27/2019
T Epilogue and great story
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 2/27/2019
Ooooooooh. I just loved this story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 2/22/2019
Love this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 2/3/2019
So sad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Reading tbis again.:)
purplefreakanonymous chapter 2 . 1/19/2019
I already love this so much. All of the main characters are likable and I cant wait to see where this goes. Reminds me of a movie I watched a few years back called A La Mala, but your characters have more personality.
Ely Cullen M chapter 29 . 1/6/2019
Diablos!
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Great story !
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
I really enjoyed this and couldn’t put it down initially, however the last quarter of the story felt a little rushed which was a shame. I found Bella’s list of talents impossible to accept, she was 28 and had the amount of qualifications that take about 15 years to get, as well as managing about 12 jobs and an alter ego, AND being a talented painter, fighter and singer... nope... sorry. I just had to ignore those so I was able to keep reading the story. I love a strong Bella character, but your Bella was a little all over the place, I couldn’t really see how she could be one person...
You’re a fantastic writer, I just think the the plot could have done with a bit more mapping to make sure everything was relevant, fit in with the timescale and was tied up appropriately.
Ajfflady chapter 43 . 5/4/2018
Lemon heaven. This has been on my TBR list for two and a half years the word count kept me from starting. Oh my what a fantastic piece of fanfiction. I will add this to my growing list of GOAT stories. Just brilliant Erica and the fact that you are still here sharing your huge talent with us is a true gift. The fandom is blessed to have you.
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/19/2018
Aww! I’ve done two interventions in my life, it was not easy. One was successful, one wasn’t.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/18/2018
Oh my He’s in love and in trouble in his mind... will he run, probably! He’s going to protect himself from being hurt, silly man.
LaPumuckl chapter 43 . 11/19/2017
This was a lovely tale and I'm glad they got their happy ends:)
Cool Bananas chapter 27 . 11/16/2017
awesome!
Cool Bananas chapter 15 . 10/31/2017
such an amazing story! Thanks so much!
9,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »