Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
sli723 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
who's Brianna and Jordan? I can't wait to know more about Bella's background! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Nicely done. You are creating great sexual tension and chemistry between them. I like how Edward went all caveman on James. As for Edward and bella getting it on, I think it too soon. That does not mean there are not numerous other fun ways they can help each other relieve the tension. Just saying that jumping into bed this soon may wreck Bella's plan for her job- Edward.

Can't wait to read Bella's reasons for what she is doing.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
LOVED it! I can't get enough of this story. It is awesome!
Peacheschica chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
sexy stuff... thanks for the update!
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
no it wouldnt be to soon
icefang7 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
no, it's not too soon, but, they are playing eachother now...thanks for the update and please continue soon.
xolj77xo chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
great chapter! update soon!
MissRe chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I thought it was great! Of course it is going to hit them both hard, that's why they are falling in love... ;) Loved the sparring and the teasing. Fantastic stuff!
Blink-Dream chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I loved this one, I don't think they should do the deed to soon, you still haven't intoduced jacob yet.
pippapear chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Great update!

Nope I don't think its too soon for them to 'spar' outside of the gym.

Cheers.
EllieMasen chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
omg! this is my new favorite story! it's freakin genius! you have to update asap
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I'm loving this story so far...

Don't change a thing!

Keep up the good work!
Peacheschica chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
so good... i can't wait for more!
Leeshaann chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
love this story, it's different. more please update soon...
shy-baby-2007 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
okay i love it i really love it you have to write more okay and also this is kinda like the movie failure to lauch.. except the you know moving out of the parents house and shit lmao ... i love it i truely do.

mych love