Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
tiedtogether chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Cute story, I really like the premise and how you've taken it so far. I'm interested to see how it plays out. Obviously at some point Bella will develop feelings for Edward (stronger than she is showing currently). Are Carlisle and Esme in on the charade? Should be interesting. I like seeing an empowered, capable Bella. Very nice, keep it up!
Stup1D-sk00LyarD-CRUSH chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Awesomeness! Update like your life depends on it... you never know, hehe, you should know that as a reader you get murderous tendencies when the writer leaves off somewhere awesome! (Hehe I started and ended this review in awesome!)
barbarito chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Oh Dear Gawd! You are brilliant! I am so loving this! Edward is Love Bella in this! Update again soon!
barbarito chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Poor Edward! He is not going to know what to do when Bella gets to the club! Loved how alice and rose were with Bella! Edwsrd is hilarious in his actions. So glad bella called him on his behavior!
barbarito chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
LOVE the premise for this story. Brilliant!
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
amaxing chapter! update soon please!
jadasmine chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great so far. I hope you update soon.
laura chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
phwoar!

pretty fantastic! lol

keep going!

i want the next chapter!

x
StarlightDweller chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
i liked this chapter
xolj77xo chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
good job. update soon!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I feel like they are so mean. I know this is an intervention of sorts but it's os mean to make someone fall for you just to break their heart. Hopefully they will fall for each other.
mscope chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Ok, I'll bite how much is she paid and why is she doing this?

I would imagine her money comes from inheritance. And that she earns a fair amount for her services. She does this because she's afraid of commitment? Hasn't found the prince charming of her dreams? She has already said that this one would be trouble. Nice looking. Many shared interests? Animalistic magnatism, I actually had someone use that line on me once - I laughed, really hard, he walked on and used it on one of my friends!

So far so good!
BlueEyes117 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Hm... You make an excellent point. Why is she doing this?
pirateXfangirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
pretty cool, can't wait to see what happens next
mamato chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good story! Cant wait for next chapters!
9,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 610 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 630 .. Last Next »