Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
mscope chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I think it is too soon for them to "get it on". I can't remember when I've had such a good time watching Edward "suffer". Mr. Cool Calm Collected Cullen is having one hell of a time keeping it together and I love it! (HAHAHAH
mamato chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I guess the question is, who is she trying to steer Edward towards? Her other clients always had goals, but Edward isn't in love with anyone...
The Unseen Wonder chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
i like it i think there relationship is progressing fine...but i kinda would like to see more tention cause edward REALLY wants her so that would be good

update SOON!
mischief-maker1 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
You know me. I'm all for some lemons. But yeah, probably too fast. I say by the end of the week maybe. It depends on how many more of those friggin' UST sparring sessions they have. Because, dude, I so wanted her to jump his a$$ right then. LOL. Keep up the good work! And I don't like James ONE BIT!
CCBTH chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Cant wait to see him get all mad about Jacob.
GinnyW 31 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Ahh. I enjoyed this. The UST is great. If you're seriously asking whether or not it's too soon for smut... my honest opinion is yes. Strong UST can make a story and Edward wants to treat her differently anyway. Although, on the other hand, I'd love for them to get on with it already. :) Enjoyable story. Like Bella thought initially, they do have quite a bit in common. This is already proving to be treacherous ground for her. :)
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I enjoyed the sparring. Other than dancing, that is a great way to work up the sexual frustration. James is totally creeping me out.
shy-baby-2007 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
I LOVE IT!... PLEASE KEEP WRITTING AND ALSO IT DOESNT MATTER IF THEY GO FAST A LITTLE ... BUT THERE SHOULD BE MORE TEASING... YEAH ME HEHEHEHE... I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP...!
sli723 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
who's Brianna and Jordan? I can't wait to know more about Bella's background! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Nicely done. You are creating great sexual tension and chemistry between them. I like how Edward went all caveman on James. As for Edward and bella getting it on, I think it too soon. That does not mean there are not numerous other fun ways they can help each other relieve the tension. Just saying that jumping into bed this soon may wreck Bella's plan for her job- Edward.

Can't wait to read Bella's reasons for what she is doing.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
LOVED it! I can't get enough of this story. It is awesome!
Peacheschica chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
sexy stuff... thanks for the update!
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
no it wouldnt be to soon
icefang7 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
no, it's not too soon, but, they are playing eachother now...thanks for the update and please continue soon.
xolj77xo chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
great chapter! update soon!
9,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 610 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 630 .. Last Next »