Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Another great chapter! Cant wait to read more!
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Omg! I absolutely loved this chapter!

I can't wait to read the rest!

Pleaseplease update as soon as you can!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Wow that chapter was a lot of fun. I loved that you are using Mike, Tyler and Jake as help for Bella. I can just see how this will totally throw Edward off, especially if Jake starts shjowing up places with Bella.
edwardandtwilightrock101 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
update please this is such a great story

i love it
icefang7 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good...thanks for the update, please continue soon.
GinnyW 31 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
LOL! O. Bella is god! :)
mischief-maker1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Whoa...I LOVED it! And yay! You used the song! I remember you telling me you wanted to. It was perfect and HOTT! Holy...wowza. I can't wait for more! I love that she played him! I can't wait to see Jake and Nessie! I'm so glad they're going to be in the story! Oh that'll be great! Loves my dear! Loves!
hattie chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
really good!

keep going! )
momma2three chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
love the story so far! it's so funny. poor edward, gonna get a taste of his own medicine? is carlisle going to be in on this?
Katerina Petrova Salvatore chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
okay, that was freakin hot! hahahaha. this is one of the most amazing stories ever! :D
TwilightBEL chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Yea! for another chapter!

I liked the length of it, yoo. :o) I was surprised to see she had degrees in english lit and business and not any background in psych. I assume she gets paid VERY well being that she is giving out plain tix to HI for one night of help. If you deal with rich clients on a referal only basis, you usualy are very well off. (It was that way on Hitch and Failure to Launch.) I can't wait to see how Jacob pays into this. He is my favorite character. I know it would kill Edward if she started 'dating' him if he kept showng up at the office for lunch or to pick her up. LOL

Update soon! :o)
R-luvs-butterflies chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
ooh... i can smell/taste - whatever sense - the drama! awesome story! luv it
margaritama chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow - she is so smart...setting him up is perfect. as for what she gets paid, I assume her clients are well-off and probably charges fee, expenses, etc.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter! This story is AWESOME!
ThisIsForKeeps chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
this is really good, i like where its headed :D

E