Reviews for Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer
pirateXfangirl chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
pretty cool, can't wait to see what happens next
mamato chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good story! Cant wait for next chapters!
MyriadProBold chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Please keep going. I am afraid Edward is going to have his heart broken and not in a good way like Bella's other subjects.
Jammya chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Hahah I like this one! lol Wel i like most of you work! hehe Great Job again! :]]
sli723 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
woww..! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the excellent work! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
jlyric chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Lovely chapter you have here, and like 167 reviews for just 3 chapters...pretty impressive numbers. Next chapter should be interesting, will be find out more about Bella's past and what made her decided to do what she's doing now? Or is that something you're going to keep close to your heart for awhile?

Cheers,

jlyric
Vcarp1993 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
wow, please write more. This story is going well, It is like "John Tucker must die", but 10 billion times better.

1) It is twilight, duh, lol

2) You are really good at describing the feelings of the characters and the way that you show what they are thinking, very good indeed.

So please keep writing as this story is really good and I love reading all the chapters.
louisemum1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
awesome plot idea
asf134 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
OMG! I LOVED IT!
pippapear chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Good chapter!

Thanks.

Something tells me Bella is feeling more than she realises for Mr CUllen though... The electrical current on contact?

I dread to think how Jacob is going to help her!Much fun ahead!

Cheers.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Phew. When i saw jacob's name i was worried about a twisted love story...and i simply hate jacob too much to stand that. Thank goodness for Nessie

Awesome new chapter

After reading this one and hearing her have no problem saying she's "well off" had me wondering how much she gets paid...your author's note just reminded me...or if you dont just to give away how much edward is for, how much have her past business agreements gone for...

As for why she does it, i just assumed it would come out in time...
TwiDi chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
WHOOA! Easy on the guy! the poor thing sounded like he was gonna cry! Girl... this is brutal! lol Me like!

I can't wait to see her drop the "J" bomb on him lol it already sounds amazing... but please don't prolong the suffering he's already head over heels for her!

LOVE THIS!

Cheers!
jazymin chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
hahaha i love it so far. i hope she develops feelings for him, like he did her.
my1alias chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Ohoho! You are brilliant! I am completely loving where this is going, and I'm so glad I get to be along for the ride! Woo! Bella kicks ass! I like that she's bringing in previous clients to help her out. It's awesome. :D
u2ugly2nv chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I was so hoping that edward would walk back into the club to see them all together so he could piece it all together.
9,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 612 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 632 .. Last Next »